Talyl Landmaster

The only answer I have from a long investigation is -152.13, But I know that can't be right...

The only answer I have from a long investigation is -152.13, But I know that can't be right...

Read the tags just below the title of the post, there might (as in there is) be a hint there.

I read those, hence the long investigation. Might the answer be 29, then?

What you have to do is look for a sentence, not a number. I can message you an extra hint if you want.

I've given it some thought, 29 doesn't seem to be any part of the key...not in any puzzle key I know of either...

Picture Name: Star_Wolf_3

Base Number System (A-1, B-2 etc.): VIOYONFY

Base minus 3: SFLVLKCV

Base minus 9: Gibberish again

The only things I can get are either "STARWOLF" or POWALSKI" 

Picture Name: Star_Wolf_3

Base Number System (A-1, B-2 etc.): VIOYONFY

Base minus 3: SFLVLKCV

Base minus 9: Gibberish again

The only things I can get are either "STARWOLF" or POWALSKI" 

You are getting warmer.

It's "Leon"!

Sorry. Not correct.

Dammit!

Don't worry about it. If nobody gets the answer in time, I'll just post the answer in the topic.

I'm going with "can't let you do that starfox" only because that's the only thing that makes any sense in my brain, trying to translate the numbers in to sentences is weird.

Alright, for all those who want to know the answer: here it is:

SPOILER!!!:

Basically, the set of numbers, like last time, represent letters. However, the sentence will not make sense until you know the key. To find this out, you have to look at the picture. You see all the characters from the StarWolf team on it, so the key word is "Starwolf". If you can see, the number of words in the message and in "Starwolf" are the same. From there, you treat the words like numbers, subtracting each letter from "Starwolf" from each letter in the message. If you go past "a", you go back to "z" and continue to subtract. If you do all this, the answer to the message would be "Congrats".

Wait, wait..i got this,

-->Congrats

The thread is named after the person who first figures out [not necessarily logically derive] the message and types it down (or responds to the message)

ha

mmH

ffff

challenge me Zc6JirK.png take it to court

aH

and i'll

hee

hoo

ponies

• Like 1

Wait, wait..i got this,

-->Congrats

ha

mmH

ffff

challenge me Zc6JirK.png take it to court

aH

and i'll

hee

hoo

ponies

Sorry, But I won't put a name down for this one. Perhaps you can get it in the next one.