Meanwhile, on 9g-- [[THIS HAS NOW BECOME THE DANCING GIF POST FOR SOME REASON]]

Scourge

Yeah, I can get behind this. Everyone now, on the count of three!

tumblr_mvbh3lfbnU1qhxc3po1_400.gif

• Like 2

I see where this topic is going, and although I very, very much like where it is going, I've moved it to the Rec Room just to be safe. But please, continue with the dance gifs, this is most enjoyable and omg chubby SF characters are the best. Bobbing Birdy Falco. <3

Also surprised something from 9gag I actually like has appeared. I recently unfollowed them on fb because they keep posting all these NSFW videos for example: "GUY PULLS PRANK ON GIRLS GETTING NAKED" and it was just some asshole walking into a girl's changing room while making a video on his phone. Like, when it comes to desperately calling a violation of privacy and rights a "prank", you know stuff going down the shitter.

More Starfox stuff. I demand it.

• Like 2

My honour as an imgur user demands this:

6zWOSce.gif

But all the same, actual quality from there, and I support this impromptu dance party:

4g9sgES.gif

yYvod9b.gif

Oh yes, can't forget these, either.

snRAt9c.gif

urEDEUP.gif

DvWobNH.gif

Did not know I had so many dance gifs already locked and loaded.

Edited by Vydrach
  • Like 1

REMOVE 9GAG remove 9gag

you are worst site. you are the site idiot you are the site smell. return to . to our digg cousins you may come our site. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,9gag we will never forgeve you. n00b rascal FUck but fuck asshole site stink 9gag memeshphere..4chan raid best day of my life. take a bath of dead site..ahahahahah9gag WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget 4chan .9gag we kill the you , 9Gaggers return to your precious eBaumsworld….hahahahaha idiot site and 9gag smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE 9GAG FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. ebaum+digg+quickmeme=kill 9gag…you will ddos/ Unidan alive on Reddit, Unidan making textbook of Reddit . fast smart Unidan Reddit. we are rich and have RedditGold now hahahaha ha because of Unidan… you are ppoor stink site… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

Unidan alive numbr one #1 in Reddit ….fuck the digg ,..FUCKk ashol sites no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur domain name and site. Unidan aliv and real strong wizard kill all the site farm aminal with science magic now we the Redditors rule .ape of the zoo CEO ray chan fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and 9gag wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our memes we will crush u lik a skull of pig. Reddit greattst site

• Like 4

REMOVE 9GAG remove 9gag

you are worst site. you are the site idiot you are the site smell. return to . to our digg cousins you may come our site. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,9gag we will never forgeve you. n00b rascal FUck but fuck asshole site stink 9gag memeshphere..4chan raid best day of my life. take a bath of dead site..ahahahahah9gag WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget 4chan .9gag we kill the you , 9Gaggers return to your precious eBaumsworld….hahahahaha idiot site and 9gag smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE 9GAG FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. ebaum+digg+quickmeme=kill 9gag…you will ddos/ Unidan alive on Reddit, Unidan making textbook of Reddit . fast smart Unidan Reddit. we are rich and have RedditGold now hahahaha ha because of Unidan… you are ppoor stink site… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

Unidan alive numbr one #1 in Reddit ….fuck the digg ,..FUCKk ashol sites no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur domain name and site. Unidan aliv and real strong wizard kill all the site farm aminal with science magic now we the Redditors rule .ape of the zoo CEO ray chan fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and 9gag wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our memes we will crush u lik a skull of pig. Reddit greattst site

No words shall be spoken.

I forgot the soundtrack for my post.

Plus, a thread full of dancing gifs needs a catchy song anyway. Also, Xid's dancing robot is almost in tempo with this.

• Like 3

To further fulfil the purpose of this thread:

Do_the_Ed_dance.gif

LO3UGZZ.gif

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

tumblr_ln7rprUpVk1qcbo9lo1_400.gif

• Like 1

tumblr_m5yujtFHpR1qak8d8o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n9i0yxi93U1tc213fo1_400.gif

Heh.

Reminds me of "A Happy Happy Video"...

• Like 1

This is as much dancing you influential students are getting outta me. You invoke my curiosity at very odd times. 

KRvIWQj.gif

• 2 months later...

BrakeD_mario.gif

• Like 2