Bad Day?

Arminius H O Fiddywinks

Had a bad day? Feeling down? Think you've been defeated? It's alright, you can talk about it here. Maybe, just maybe, you'll find some solace.

I decided to make this thread because I just felt sad today for no clear reason. Perhaps, the community will pick me (and hopefully several others) up out of the hole I'm in.

Typically we don't allow these types of topics, but there's not really an official rule against it, so I'm going to lock this until staff can discuss it. :-)

Though I do hope you feel better!

It's best to keep this topic closed because we do in fact have a rule against such conversation in the Journal Zone. Discussing overly negative things in real life has only ever lead to drama and members leaving, fighting, or flaming each other and we request as such: please keep such things to yourself in the public forum.

That being said, if anyone on SFO needs someone to talk to, the members of staff are also open ears and willing to listen. I urge anyone that needs a friendly listener to contact one of us, or even a trusted member, whoever is your friend here, and feel free to discuss it privately with them.