Dream On

Arminius H O Fiddywinks

What was the weirdest, most out-there dream you've had that you can remember?

My weirdest one was when I was assigned to destroy a military outpost on Fichina. It was like a mixture of Medal of Honor, Destiny, and Starfox The outpost was on top of a mountain. Starfox was already at the top, wreaking havoc. I infiltrated from the bottom. It was noon, but I nevertheless went stealth. I silently killed and crept my way towards a bridge that led farther up the mountain, which crossed a massive ravine. There were burnt out vehicles and dead bodies everywhere. xfox.gif.pagespeed.ic.nIU5YSLICx.png  told me to cross it and reinforce him and the rest of the team. Unfortunately, I was detected, and I tried to run across the bridge before I was shot.

xicon_redface.gif.pagespeed.ic.rwM-tzRrp

I had this dream where we had a thread about dreams and we dreamed about dreaming dreams where I had this dream where we had a thread about dreams and we dreamed about dreaming dreams where I had this dream where we had a thread about dreams and we dreamed about dreaming dreams where I had this dream where we had a thread about dreams and we dreamed about dreaming dreams.

• Like 4

• Owner/Technical Admin

My scariest dream as a kid was running away from a tornado and being unable to escape as it relentlessly followed us.

My dad bought this game called Shadow man for the n64 in 2000 and he told me to not play this game so he hid it but i found it and put it in the n64 and i saw this

'>

Can you imagine when i saw this i was 4 years old and i thought the devil possessed the game so i threw cartridge at the wall until it broke

And i remember the nightmare i had that day very well that mask was trying to kill me in that dream

Worst nightmare ever

I remember my dad was also pissed off that i broke the game