The "Y U NO" Game.

CommanderParatus

:yuno: Y U NO realize commercial space flight has proven to be a failure, therefore making it impossible to go to space?

:yuno: Y U NO think that space flight is possible when you play STAR Fox!?

:yuno: Y U NO consider how life crushing that statement was and that I can be whatever I choose. I have a free will and I will not be denied my American rights! America was founded on the principle of fairness for all, and the principle of if you want something, deny your master and fight him until he gives you what you want! . . . Can someone tell me what just happened? I think I need a therapist.

:yuno: Y U NO understand that concerning your last reply to my post here, there's no second-hand shops for miles
around where I live? (There are some electronic shops, but they only do new computers at 400 euros. 400! That's
a f*****g rip-off!)

:yuno: Y U NO think that maybe some people don't say that word and other offensive words because they have a different moral code and we must all try to respect each other, even if they do different things than you? And no, I don't say those words either.

:yuno: Y U NO like bronies?!?!?!? I try to be nice to you, but you keep putting me down like it is the worst thing in the world. Sorry to be that bad of a person. . . :(

:yuno: Y U NO know there is a whole universe full of people out there? Read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams and see for yourself.