What is a "disturbance" photo?

hoo

Question

Alright, I may sound dumb, but I need to take a disturbance photo for one of my classes. I have no idea what this is. I tried googling it, but nothing came up. This is what it says:

1-2 pictures

showing “Disturbanceâ€

Do I just take a picture of something disturbing, or what?

18 answers to this question

If it were me I would take a picture of something that's obviously not in the right place. It's been disturbed! An unmade bed would qualify even, I would think.

The unmade bed worked. I got an A. Thanks you guys, you were a big help.

Yeah I'm guessing that's just the theme they want you to use. There's a bunch of different definitions of "disturbance" so it's a decent open-ended prompt for an artistic project.

Context would be good, which class is this for? Art, photography? I have some ideas for you already depending on the subject. :)

Everything computers basically. We learn about computers, use computers, and learn about space.

I took a photography class, and I needed to take a photo of disturbance, however, it was someone showing disturbance.  So like, I had to get someone to look like they were disturbed, take a picture, and hand it in.  It was one of the easier assignments I had.

Everything computers basically. We learn about computers, use computers, and learn about space.

A picture of Internet Explorer should suffice then.

• Like 4

Or, since you didn't find that charming, how about gathering clippings and reports of all the rioting happening in various places (I'll stay vague unless asked for sake of the politics rule) and take a photo of that? Like a scrapbook of everything wrong with the world right now.

Or, since you didn't find that charming, how about gathering clippings and reports of all the rioting happening in various places (I'll stay vague unless asked for sake of the politics rule) and take a photo of that? Like a scrapbook of everything wrong with the world right now.

If it were me I would take a picture of something that's obviously not in the right place. It's been disturbed! An unmade bed would qualify even, I would think.

There we go, 2 examples. International disturbance and domestic disturbance.

And unmade beds drive me mad, oh my god.

An odd assignment for a computer class. Something is missing here.

The unmade bed worked. I got an A. Thanks you guys, you were a big help.

Whoo!

An odd assignment for a computer class. Something is missing here.

Though this I agree with. Maybe it was one of those classes where they learn multiple computer based skills, including Photoshop or something? I had a class like that in high school that I had to have pictures for.

Learn about space? I think something's really off here too.

I don't think the class is actually about computers. Rather, it's more about how computers factor in communications. Internet broadcasts, social media, image manipulation and so on. 

The space thing still throws me off. How does space factor in?