Depth is on sale at 40% off, $15, 'til the 9th.

Vy'drach

If you don't know, it's a game kinda reminiscent of Left 4 Dead, slightly. It's divers vs. sharks, two sharks against 4 divers. The sharks swim around, they kill divers, eat seals for health, each kill gives them a point to get upgrades. Divers swim around with authentic underwater weaponry (no fantasy guns here, really), collect treasure, safeguard a robot named S.T.E.V.E. that opens four safes, then try to make it out.

Game is intense as all hell and fantastic fun with friends and voice chat, here's some gameplay of folks playing it, normal mode and the Megaladon mode.

Game is gory as hell because, y'know, shark attacks, but gore can be turned off I believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDGR1H_TO2E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECqKr_fqQMg

You know I saw this yesterday, and I remember hearing about it a long time ago, you say it turned out to be pretty good? Maybe I'll look more into it.

(Also, Vy, we should play some more L4D2 now that you mentioned it!)

I certainly like it and the developers seem cool, and the game as it is now is exceedingly fun, provided you're ok with damn near crapping yourself when a great white/tiger/mako shark suddenly grabs you and drags you like a pool toy.

I remember a similar game like this for the PS1 called Treasures Of The Deep, and that game was pretty fun.
I'm going to have to see what this is like.

I remember a similar game like this for the PS1 called Treasures Of The Deep, and that game was pretty fun.

I'm going to have to see what this is like.

Plenty of gameplay footage on the series I posted, there's 40+ episodes of playing.

Also, it's 40% off on the Humble Store for a day and 21 hours, in case folks missed it on Steam.