Herp derp fix pls

Scourge

I know this is an insanely minor problem, but holy hell it's annoying

are my precious color options coming back anytime soon?

Is that a part of the update to Cornerian Sunrise that's coming up or.... what?

I noticed a lot of other post editing options are missing too... Or just don't work. Like the capability to...I dunno what to call it, but its when you do the hyperlink, and you click on the text rather than the ugly whole http thing.

Yeah, that seems broken. It's also broken on IPB's board. I'll see if there is another color plugin for CKEditor I can use. Likely a bug.

EDIT: There is now a magic "More Colors" button. The same one that other forum uses, in fact.

BTW, if you guys see any CKE editor plugins that you think SFO should use, let me know and I'll consider it. It's pretty damn easy to add them in IPB 4, unlike in IPB3 where the CKEditor implementation was a PITA to customize.

Edited by DZComposer

Penis.

For links, BTW, use the little button that looks like a chain. That's the link button. Also, BBCode still parses so you can use URL tags, but note that the BBCode gets converted on save.

Edited by DZComposer

PRAISE LORD DZ

ALL POWER AND GLORY TO THE DARK LORD, THE COMPOSER

P̡̞̤̈́ͧR͇̝̄̎͟͝Â͋̐͒́͏̦̼̝̯̙I̫̼̻̩̦̪͉͓̋̊̓̂ͪ̎͑̾̍S̵̱̦͎͙̉̆ͧÈ̛͉͎̓ͣ̒̀ ̵̪͔͎̦̬̬̏́ͪ̆ͦ̀T̖̩̙̜̦̘͇͌̀͜͡ͅHͩ̊ͥ̅̎̍͐̄҉̩͕͡͠Ẽ͖̒̄ͮ̋̈́̈́ͩ ͇̣̱̮͔́ͭ̔̌͑̿̔A͖̣̣̅̾ͭ͛L̬̲̓͂ͭͧͥ͒̓́M̛͓̞̳̻̤̬̗ͨ͆͐͟ͅI̷̡̛̱̤̓̐̈̐̆G̡̧̞̮͚͇̞̦͍̮ͨͧ͋͝H̵̸̵̖́T̶͓͎̿ͥ̔̕Y̸͈͐ͭ̍̏ͫͣ ͙͎̝̹̳͎̓̾̌̐͒́͊̿͗L̠͗ͬ̈̎̈́͑́͞Ȍ̷̬̪͓̊̊̆͂͝R͇̖̞̿ͯ̑̂̈̍̓͐͡D̯͖̰̺͈̭̖ͫͬ͢ ̞̭̟͎̤̋̌ͦ̊̄͢ͅD̵̷̤̜̺ͩ͂ͪͣ́͛ͬZ̹̞̥̼͚̬͚̆̊ͦ

• Like 2

Will there ever be a button to allow users to post in plain BBC Text? 

Will there ever be a button to allow users to post in plain BBC Text? 

BBCode still parses, but it's being phased-out. Posts are stored as HTML in the database now.