Caiman here, no problems

Caiman

Hello all, my name's Caiman. Like many of you I've been a huge fan of Star Fox since I was a kid, with SF64 being probably one of the first games I've played and one of my early favorites, and have been a fan ever since. Some of you might have seen me around Moddb, and I'm a huge fan of fan created materials. Interests outside of Star Fox? Big into music, travel, surviving college and am currently getting into MMA. Loving the forum so far, see ya around

• Like 3

Welcome, Caiman.

Don't fret. The community will bombard you with greetings shortly. Please wait...

Commence bombardment.

Welcome to this home to the wandering Starfox fans and old school on rail gamers. 

You will love it here and you will be loved. There is also coke. 

Shiggy Diggy my friend, the adventure has just begunin.

DO YOU COPY?!

EMERGENCY MANEUVERS!!!

• Like 5

TOO LATE, GAME OVER PAL!

In all seriousness though, welcome to the forum. :)

• Like 1

*continues a motif of rudely greetings to new members that should not be taken seriously*

You had better have some effing home-training. And don't touch the sodas in the fridge. They're mine.

Hello all, my name's Caiman. Like many of you I've been a huge fan of Star Fox since I was a kid, with SF64 being probably one of the first games I've played and one of my early favorites, and have been a fan ever since. Some of you might have seen me around Moddb, and I'm a huge fan of fan created materials. Interests outside of Star Fox? Big into music, travel, surviving college and am currently getting into MMA. Loving the forum so far, see ya around

​Nice to meet you, Cainman. I met Starfox when I was a kid too, but, like may kids nowadays, I met it in SSB. But anyways, welcome to the crew!

Welcome to SF-O, mate! I'm Clearwater, SF-O's former resident Blue Spix macaw, British guy and current Golden Fre--
No, wait, I must not say his name... Ask OneUnder for the details. :P

Either way, enjoy your stay here, and I'll be seeing you around this place!

- Clearwater Halcyon

• 2 weeks later...

​Nice to meet you, Cainman. I met Starfox when I was a kid too, but, like may kids nowadays, I met it in SSB. But anyways, welcome to the crew!

​Yup... anyways...

"The last line has been breached!" -Caiman, Star Fox 64

(sigh), who could forget that guy's excited face from that level.

Nice to see a rather enthusiastic new member. How you doin'?

• Like 1