[IMAGE] New Star Fox Logo

ryglet

I was looking around for an image of the new Star Fox team emblem, like the one shown in official screenshots and the E3 Digital Event, and I couldn't find one. Therefore, I created one in inkscape. I tried to maintain as much accuracy as I could based on Shigeru Miyamoto's shirt and other E3 released content. I think it turned out rather well.

I am not sure which gallery (or forum section) it belongs to, but I have previously posted it to the fan art gallery.

StarFoxLogo.thumb.png.6cd8aa3fc01523c29d

• Like 2

This is very well done!   I do wonder what made them decide to change the logo in the first place, however.

Edited by OneUnder

This isn't really new actually. This is rather a refined version of the Star Fox emblem as originally seen on Star Fox 64. It makes sense since the familiar, modern emblem (where the legs don't touch) has been around since the release of Star Fox: Assault.

The original emblem was actually best seen on the European Lylat Wars logo, as shown in the following picture:

wstvef.png

The refined emblem is even closer to the roughly-made Star Fox emblem as depicted in the original Super Smash Bros., as shown in the picture below:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

It is new. It may not be radically different, but it is different. The logo was redesigned twice.  The first was with Star Fox Assault. They added the "cheek tufts" to it. This one develops from the Assault version, but has the fox running instead.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...