Gangs of Corneria City

Shmibli7

Sandor felt a device vibrate in his pocket. "Ooh, a stirring in my pants," he said. He took it out to reveal that it was the Boss calling him. Sandor sighed for the arduous process that needed to take place. He placed the device on a weapons crate and stood in front of it. Sandor outstretched his two arms, and the device scanned his front. He turned left and it scanned his left side. He turned once again to let it scan the back of his body. He turned again for it to scan his right side. Finally, he turned one more time and faced the device.

"Answer call," said Sador, itching a scratch he had developed on his snout.

• 4 weeks later...

"Sandor?" He asks when he picks up. Then he starts talking. "I want to meet with that guy you bought at the auctions last night, the musician."

• 3 weeks later...

"Uh-huh," said Sandor in a squeaky voice. He glanced over to Roy, who was holding his chosen magnum. "We'll show him to you as soon as we're done here."

• 1 month later...

"Of course it is." Zane gave an ambivalent shrug, "Doesn't want to get his hands dirty any more than he already has. Not like it matters to us though." He looked up at his boss, "So long as we get our paycheck, it's not our prerogative to be political."

The others soon filed in, and Zane walked back to his bike to wait for instructions.

"Alright boys," boomed Bohdan, standing tall above the rest of the seekers, including Zane. "Today, we will be making a delivery of some drugs to our LGBT contemporaries in H-Town. The law is going to have eyes on the streets, so move quickly and quietly. Blend in with the crowd, and do not wear all black. You will arouse the law's suspicions. The drugs will be distributed evenly between all of you." Bohdan approached his sedan and popped open the trunk, revealing bags of white powder.

"Now... who wants to get their share first?"

• 4 weeks later...

Zane stepped forward first and collected his share and tucked away securely in a carrying case he then stowed in the cargo container on his bike.

"Anything else I need to know before I head out, Boss?" He called back as he mounted his bike.

"No, that is all," replied Bohdan. "But, if something develops, I will contact you all as always." Bohdan referred to all of the crew in that moment.

• 5 weeks later...

Donovan went over to his mini bar and took out a bottle of Katinan liquor and a small bottle of sodium penethol. After pouring the glass that he would offer to Roy, he put the chemical in with it. When Roy answered his questions, he'd do so trutruthfully.

• OneUnder locked this topic