Zootopia (2016)

OneUnder

Zootopia is a movie that I will be looking forward to.  I'm convinced that it's improbable to watch the trailer without grinning at least once - the animation is superb and you can't go wrong with Disney behind it, given their recent track record and legacy overall.  It is scheduled for a 2016 release according to IMDB.

Edited by OneUnder
Thread title edited to take up less space in the New Content section

you can't go wrong with Disney behind it, 

cHJCTek.jpg

There is so much wrong with Disney it would cause backups on major highways.

But the furry in me is giving points for the movie. I cannot wait to go see this. It looks good, clean, and creative.

The Normie in me is telling me to bring a long beatin' stick because the theater will be interesting. 

There is so much wrong with Disney it would cause backups on major highways.

Considering that the last Disney/Pixar produced film I saw (not counting Marvel films after the acquisition) was The Incredibles, I think it's safe to say that I've been out of the loop for awhile. 

With that said, I concur on both of your latter points.  Maybe visiting a theater off of peak hours will be beneficial in that regard.

• Like 2

this looks cute but they just showed artwork for a sexy gazelle so i am Afraid of what's to come

I've known about this for over a year now. So glad its finally about to come out. Well, relatively speaking. I'm really disappointed its CGI though. I really wish Disney would do more stuff like what they did with The Princess and the Frog and Winnie the Pooh films. Still, it looks fun nonetheless.

• Like 1

I would like to see it, but I'm also anticipating some fursuiters sitting down a few rows behind me.

Looks funny. They had me at "high powered elephant tranquilizer."

I would like to see it, but I'm also anticipating some fursuiters sitting down a few rows behind me.

I wouldn't worry too much. Has there ever been a mass gathering of fursuiters at a movie theater? I don't think the staff would allow you to enter the theater in a fully-concealing suit with an obnoxiously large head perfect for obstructing the view of people behind you. And even if they did, just imagine how much it would suck to be in the suit. Can't see the screen as well through the head, big Disney mascot hands make it hard to grab things. And god forbid you didn't go to the bathroom before you left home.

• Like 2

this looks cute but they just showed artwork for a sexy gazelle so i am Afraid of what's to come

Can confirm things have already been set in motion and reached their conclusions.

• 3 months later...

Zootopia recently had another trailer posted, and I actually laughed out loud when they walked into the DMV.  This is shaping up nicely.

• Like 6

I was laughing like a moron holy shit this is going to be fun.

• Like 2

I wish Fox was that guy and Lucy was the rabbit. Especially in the 1st trailer. Better be blue foxes too.

On 11/24/2015, 3:03:55, geoprimedonna said:

I wish Fox was that guy and Lucy was the rabbit. Especially in the 1st trailer. Better be blue foxes too.

No. We don't mention Lucy, Her personality can be summed up with about two words "Intelligent," and "Female"

But this does look quite good, even just from the character design.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, That Ain't Falco said:

No. We don't mention Lucy, Her personality can be summed up with about two words "Intelligent," and "Female"

But this does look quite good, even just from the character design.

I know. I was joking. I am exited, though. :D

• 1 month later...

Zootopia just got its next official trailer.  As always, the animation is stunning, and the adorableness is in full swing.

Not gonna lie, I fangirled at the Lincoln Town Car at 2:09.  And the Marlon Brando homage was great too.

• Like 4

So it's a crime story, a love drama(?), a mob movie, a movie of self discovering and a moral teaching all wrapped into one.

Oh me oh my this is going to be something.

Also anyone else notice that they both have an Apple and a Android?

Which is weird since Apple is shit.

• Like 2

Its called zootropia in my country which is totally incorrect lmao. Also the gazelle is voice acted by shakira a singer . I'm disappointed 

Looking forward for original version..

Come on Gestalt I don't speak Nintendo...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Disney just wants money. Throw in a cartoon rabbit and some baby humor and you have a movie that works, right? Right?

George-Lucas-beard-styles_03.jpg  JarJar.jpeg

Oh...someone already tried that and failed.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Are you dense? I mean its not like Disney's never made funny talking animal movies before...

OH WAIT. :|

• Like 4