DZ, I think the homepage broke.

Dr. Orange

s1IT7Ko.png

Beep boop something happened.

Hmm, seems like the 3-column layout is broke on the default theme. I don't really want to mess with it when 4.1 is around the corner. Live with it if you can.

It's probably been broke for a while, but you didn't notice until I added the new left sidebar blocks today.

For what it is worth, the page renders correctly on the SF-O theme.

Edited by DZComposer

OK, so the reason it broke is that it relies on the custom CSS classes that I added to the SF-O theme's CSS. Obviously, those classes do not work in the default theme. Of course this would also result in it breaking when 4.1 drops, so I decided that I actually should fix it now.

I changed the page template code to instead leverage IPB4's grid layout system. It should work on the default theme now. The front page should also look better on mobile now, too (though I now need to find a way to keep the left sidebar from rendering above the main content).

I'm learning more about how IPB4's theme system works and it turns out that I did some shit things on this theme, so I will be starting over when 4.1 drops. Should still look mostly the same, but should have fewer weird page bugs.

Edited by DZComposer