Newbie, Here

That Ain't Falco

Hi! I had heard some things about this site, and thought that it would be in my best interests to join. I actually made my account last night, while the editor was still broken, but now that things are going fine, may as well introduce myself!

Let me be the first to welcome you to SF-O then! I'm Clearwater, SF-O's benelovent Resident Blue Spix Macaw (Don't let my current avatar fool you) and friendly member. Hope you enjoy your stay here!

That ain't Falco. That right there is genius. 

You're in. Welcome to the site. I like this guy already.

Hope you enjoy you're stay. If you got any questions, the mods are here an us older members are always here to help! 

5 minutes ago, Dr. Orange said:

That ain't Falco. That right there is genius. 

You're in. Welcome to the site. I like this guy already.

Hope you enjoy you're stay. If you got any questions, the mods are here an us older members are always here to help! 

I'm definitely here to stay. The username is also one I use on a mobile app where I have sort of semi-mod status. It's a known phrase, ties together my two favorite game franchises, and people seem to like it.

THE EDITOR WORKS!!!

Oh yeah, and hello there. I'm Arminius Hernan Oliver Fiddywinks, the most pitiful internet dragon on this site.

Prepare for the rest of the welcoming committee.

5 minutes ago, Arminius H O Fiddywinks said:

THE EDITOR WORKS!!!

Oh yeah, and hello there. I'm Arminius Hernan Oliver Fiddywinks, the most pitiful internet dragon on this site.

Prepare for the rest of the welcoming committee.

*prepares self*

17 minutes ago, That Ain't Falco said:

I'm definitely here to stay. The username is also one I use on a mobile app where I have sort of semi-mod status. It's a known phrase, ties together my two favorite game franchises, and people seem to like it.

Well I was talking about the online joke from it but whatev's. Apples and Oranges.

"I've been waiting for you, Star Fox!" - Andross, Star Fox 64, 1997, N64.

(Are you always waitin' for some new guy to come to your lair just so you can say that?)

"I'm a giant head and there's a tiny tunnel. What else can I do?"

(... Good point, I guess)

... I do that, sometimes. How you doin', That Ain't Falco? Welcome to Star Fox Online! And you, too, Kknidon. How you doin'?