Well. I didn't introduce myself !

Navis

So hi everyone, I'm a inconditional star fox fan since 2005 and I discovered this place by Mistake browsing internet bored as usual.... for the first time i was expecting a blog or something crappy

but then what i found was a huge page dedicated to star fox .So now im here :)  also i come from spain so be aware of my rubbish english level!

Hello, Navsi. My name is Arminius Hernan Oliver Fiddywinks.

You may call me Hernan.

48 minutes ago, TheVenetian said:

Bienvenido a nuestro castillo. Espero que encuentre los desague a sus satisfaccion.

almost nice. It's more like :Bienvenido a nuestro castillo. Espero que encuentres los desagües a tu satisfacción.

hey I can teach you ''Español''  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This ... this is nice.

A introduction thread.

To introduce.

Users got to start with these.

Now for a proper welcome to SFO.

Wow, a Spanish guy?

Er, I mean, welcome to SF-O! I'm Clearwater, but feel free to call me Clear.

AND I! Am the king of Venice! Oh wait, no I'm not. Some people call me Ven, my friends call me Anthony. I'll let you decide which category you fall into.

2 hours ago, TheVenetian said:

AND I! Am the king of Venice! Oh wait, no I'm not. Some people call me Ven, my friends call me Anthony. I'll let you decide which category you fall into.

More Italian impossible  also my name is Antonio curiously

4 minutes ago, Kurt said:

Hola! Como esta? (I speak a little Spanish)

je je , yo estoy bien, hace un poco de frio aqui en el norte (if you can understand me)

4 minutes ago, navisXD said:

More Italian impossible  also my name is Antonio curiously

je je , yo estoy bien, hace un poco de frio aqui en el norte (if you can understand me)

ok lemme try and translate that, my Spanish is a little rusty

je je (no idea) yo estoy bien (I am good?) Hace un poco de frio aqui en el norte (It is (weather) a little cold {Don't know} In the north?)

Hopefully I didn't embarrass myself

1 minute ago, Kurt said:

ok lemme try and translate that, my Spanish is a little rusty

je je (no idea) yo estoy bien (I am good?) Hace un poco de frio aqui en el norte (It is (weather) a little cold {Don't know} In the north?)

yes you did it right , (je je=he he)

Oh yeah, forgot to mention: the only Spanish word I know is 'Taco'. Hopefully that's more than enough for you.

7 hours ago, Clearwater said:

Oh yeah, forgot to mention: the only Spanish word I know is 'Taco'. Hopefully that's more than enough for you.

;) yes that always happen with all countries. as for taco is a word from mexico not spain

here only means Thick and short piece of wood or other material, and of generally cylindrical or rectangular shape, which is used for various uses.

• Like 1

Looks like I'm also late to welcome for this time, but no matter. Hi, I'm Orbi, and I see you've met most of this pile of crazy stuff we call a forum.

On the bright side at least a reason to keep coming back to it anyways. But it's always nice to have some new people to freshen the air. I mean, we're crazy, but not insane.

...I really don't wanna know what would happen if things went down that route.

On a serious note, welcome to the forum. Hopefully you'll have some enjoyment of it as we've been having.

• Like 1