If you were forced to leave your country, whay country would you move to?

BlitzCo45

If certain circumstances in the country you live in forced you to leave your country of residence, is there any countries that you are willing to seek asylum in?

Although I love my life here in the United States, if I was forced to leave I would probably go Australia most likely, then maybe Switzerland second.

Yowch, that's a little bit of a harsh question, isn't it? :/

But if I had to leave France, I would love to go to Japan or Brazil. The former because I've always been fascinated by Japanese culture, and the latter... Well, you all know the reason why.

My list by continent:

Iceland, Ireland, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Croatia, Italy (But only Sicily), Kenya, Morocco, South Africa, ZIMBABWE, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Burma, Singapore, S.Korea, Japan (Wapan), Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, Belize, Cuba, Argentina, Chile, Suriname and maybe Peru. Probs Peru too, lovely landscapes.

Spoiler

>That feel when you already have established escape plans

>That feel you all will never know why or for what reason

• Like 2

oooooooooooooo caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...i guess that you will dooooooooooooooooo...

definitely not australia though, even the paper clips are poisonous down there

Back to my real home (FINNALY!!!!!).

3 hours ago, unoservix said:

definitely not australia though, even the paper clips are poisonous down there

Only the small ones. Its the bulldog clips you really need to watch out for.

If I had to leave Australia, I would probably go to New Zealand (Australia but not as good) for my first option, then probably the U.K second, Canada third and then maybe the U.S fourth.

To my real home indeed. Peace out, States. It was fun while it lasted. Ideally, I'd have land all over to park my ultrasonic flying house for when I felt like window shopping for the laws of the day.

Until then Finlandbrazilestonia will have to do.

Canada, without question. Nearby, similar, if something needed importing, an import could be done.

If that wasn't an option, though, my list after it goes UK, Australia, Germany (somewhere rural, though), Japan.

• Like 1

If there's one place I'd love to return to, it's where I went in Germany for my school exchange back in March. God, that was a beautiful country... I miss it so much...

If I had to leave Scotland, it would be because of some pretty extreme circumstances. I may go somewhere similar, like New Zealand(I've heard it's like Scotland with a bit less hills and warmer weather). I would also maybe go to Greenland, Siberia, or Antarctica.

On 01/12/2015, 20:44:29, Dr. Orange said:

My list by continent:

Iceland, Ireland, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Croatia, Italy (But only Sicily), Kenya, Morocco, South Africa, ZIMBABWE, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Burma, Singapore, S.Korea, Japan (Wapan), Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, Belize, Cuba, Argentina, Chile, Suriname and maybe Peru. Probs Peru too, lovely landscapes.

Reveal hidden contents

>That feel when you already have established escape plans

>That feel you all will never know why or for what reason

It upsets me that Scotland is nowhere to be found on this long list.

36 minutes ago, SF Alba said:

It upsets me that Scotland is nowhere to be found on this long list.

I should add Scotland. On the fence about England but Scotland is alright.

18 hours ago, Dr. Orange said:

I should add Scotland. On the fence about England but Scotland is alright.

Go to England and you'll likely be blamed for stealing jobs. Scots are much more accepting.

>forced

>implying i need any more reason to leave brazil

+1 Canada. It seems like an interesting place. And I like the cold. After spending too long in tropical weather you just want something that doesn't feel like a pressure cooker.

The US always seemed average enough, so it's not out of the considerations. Alternatively, I think the UK would also be within possibilities. Mostly these three sound easier since I only know Portuguese and English, so anywhere else would have the language barrier for most of the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Lithuanina. No one could trace me as I would have to become a full Lithuanian (I.e: pass historical test, learn Lithuanian,  not call myself an American.)

Also, Catholic. I like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Some place far away that has large crowds, a decent-sized population of hot guys, and more than a little bit of intrigue. Soooo Argentina or Italy? I would add England, Switzerland, or Germany, but I may or may not have tangible ties to those places so that would make it a bit too obvious for an escape.