The Quote Topic

Clearwater

This topic is dedicated to quotes of any kind. It can be from books, games, videos, YouTubers, hell, even posts made on here!

I'll get the ball rolling with a few of my favorite JackSepticEye quotes:

"Does the pope s**t in the woods? Yes, he does."

"Don't quote me on that! Don't quote me on anything I say!"

"He's kind of adorable, actually. Probably the cutest mercenary I've ever seen. Somewhat huggable."

-My mom, upon being shown Zero's character designs.

• Like 1

I've waited since I signed up to do this. :cool:

"Corneria. Fourth planet of the Lylat System. The evil Andross turned this once thriving system, into a wasteland of near extinction.

General Pepper of the Cornerian Army, was successful in exiling this maniacal scientist to the barren, deserted planet, Venom.

Five years later, General Pepper noticed strange activity coming from Venom. James McCloud, Pigma Dengar, and Peppy Hare of the Star Fox Team were sent to investigate. Upon their arrival, Pigma betrayed the team, and James and Peppy were captured by Andross.

Peppy barely escaped Venom, and returned home to tell James's son, Fox, about his father's fate.

A few years have passed. Andross has again invaded the Lylat System. General Pepper has turned to a new Star Fox team headed by Fox McCloud to save Corneria, and free the Lylat System, once again."   

- Narrator, Star Fox 64, N64, 1997

• Like 1

"We're going to let 'em keep the goddamn subway train. Hell, we've got plenty of them; we'll never even miss it."

- The Mayor (The Taking of Pelham One Two Three [1974] )

"Doctor Dumb can go screw himself!" - One of the Mimigas from Cave Story

...Um, no offence, Orange... :hehe: