Killers, Tributes, and Clones

That Ain't Falco

While the title may imply some weird Star Wars/Hunger Games/??? crossover, this is actually a post I want to dedicate to any game that can be classified as either an attempted blow to the series, a clone of any of the games, or a tribute, in some manner. If you've got a game I missed, feel free to point it out. If you feel a game is wrongly categorized, feel free to point it out. There isn't a ton now, but that's only because I've only heard of so many games. With contribution from the userbase, this post can become more complete. This isn't necessarily mocking these games, it's just pointing them out. In fact, I actually really enjoy most versions of Silpheed.

Killers:

Cybermorph (I mean, it was a launch title on a console competing with the SNES. It even made a stab at having a wingman with 'tude. Could also be considered a clone.)

Silpheed (The Sega CD one, not the excellent MSX/DOS game. I believe Sega marketed this one as "The Star Fox killer," though not entirely sure.)

Tributes:

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (The Battle Over Coruscant level seems to be inspired by Star Fox, and I probably butchered that spelling)

Clones:

Guardian (Amiga CD. Gee, it sure looks familiar...)

• Like 1

GOT IT!!!

;)

(At least, it looks like a tribute. I fell in love with this level when I started playin' it.)

50 minutes ago, amcintyr9998 said:

GOT IT!!!

;)

(At least, it looks like a tribute. I fell in love with this level when I started playin' it.)

Man, I used to love Lego Star Wars when I was wee, but I completely forgot about this mission! Ah, the memories are fond...

• Like 1

Thanks to whoever moved this post, I was unsure as to exactly where it should go, and updated.

• 2 weeks later...

Killers:

star fox command: miyamoto bored of life tried to end starfox with a space drama

Joke lolol    

Now really tributes:

Fast racing NEO for keep everyone hoping about future fzero releases

I have one starfox tribute. 

What comes to your mind when i say space furry mercenaries? Probably starfox..  But in the past every disney movie got his own videogame and chicken little was not different. One on his games chicken little ace on action was totally apart of the movie. 

Space combats. Tank duels. Shoots and furries. Totally remembers the star fox back in the gamecube days.  Also with a essence of rachet and clank. 

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbDBZ9WMrtWAa4GNmHPeHfkZJqlxuayJkBApOtPLuF3POt-g9l8Q