How much interest is there in a SFOCast Theater revival?

DZComposer

I noticed that some are interested in potentially reviving SFOCast Theater.

I'm game, but there have to be enough people interested to make it worth it. Also, only commit if you can actually follow-through.

One thing I probably will do is that if I can find the voice lines, I will hold a small audition for the parts for Ep. 4 of the Itoh Comic that I had not received prior.

So what do you guys think?

I'm willing to go at it again.  It's unfortunate what happened before, but I think we might have the people to get the show on the road!

I found the ep 4 lines, so it will be possible to finish it if I can get some people on-board.

I need the following characters:

Fara Phoenix
Villagers 1, 3, and 4
Messenger

Script: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NfVgagqLmPb1zCwTL1riX5NFcrgJCzHk-cu5bnw6PTQ/edit

If I re-record my lines, would you use those instead?  I'm not confident I did a very good job whenever that was when I submitted them.

Voicing Fara might be interesting, but I find it impossible to read anything from the Itoh comic with any form of serious. I like to keep that thing at least an arm length away.

That's pretty neat, is this a little play yer'll throwin' on? I wouldn't mind trying out a villager voice.

If we're reviving this, then definitely count me in!

Fara Phoenix
Villagers 1, 3, and 4
Messenger

Script: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NfVgagqLmPb1zCwTL1riX5NFcrgJCzHk-cu5bnw6PTQ/edit

If you want, I'll grab my headset this weekend and record the lines for one of the villagers and the Messenger. I still have the script on my computer, so I'll be able to do something.

• Like 1

I would be interested in doing a voice as well... But unfortunately, I do not have a good mic, and my parents might hear me doing the voices, ask what I'm doing aaaaaannnnnnd... Ya...

I'm interested in joining. I do have a good microphone that I've been meaning to try. A Blue Snowball. 

2 hours ago, OlcanBishop said:

I'm interested in joining. I do have a good microphone that I've been meaning to try. A Blue Snowball. 

That is a pretty good mic. I have one of them and I recorded my parts for other SF-O cast theaters on it (although I'm probably going to upgrade soon)

While a good mic is great, you don't need a stellar mic for this project. just make sure it isn't noisy.

Also, use a pop filter of some kind. We can't have "I can'TUMP waiTUMP TUMPoo get off thSSFFFT PAMPTFlaneTUMP!"

On 1/15/2016 at 10:10 AM, DZComposer said:

While a good mic is great, you don't need a stellar mic for this project. just make sure it isn't noisy.

Also, use a pop filter of some kind. We can't have "I can'TUMP waiTUMP TUMPoo get off thSSFFFT PAMPTFlaneTUMP!"

So far from what I can see by testing out my mic. It doesn't pick up a lot of feedback. You may have to be the judge of that. 

• 1 month later...

I'm still ready and a-waitin' to record again.