Introductory

CommanderRed

Hey everyone! I am new to this site. I would gladly appreciate any messages(I'm lonely). I am going to be on at 3:30 every day on a school day( Monday to Wednesday this week and then I have spring break). I just want to say thanks to That Ain't Falco and Arminius H O Fiddywinks for already talking to me and helping me. I am open to any conversation and I would love to make friends. Thanks
Call me Red

Shaq Tax below

download (31).jpg

• Like 1

Hello there. Well, you obviously know me already.

The rest of the welcoming committee will arrive shortly.

Hey, I'm Hoo, SF-O's residential guitar geek. Bee seeing you around the forums! Feel free to shoot me a message if you ever want to talk.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CommanderRed said:

Shaq Tax below

download (31).jpg

This guy!

I like this guy!

This is newfriend!

Huehuehuehue

• Like 3

Well hey. I'm a slightly less active person here but I still post every now and then. Always good to see new faces around!

• Like 1

Thanks Orbi! I am going to be on this practically every day at 3:30 on school days, and then all day during spring break, so I would love to talk! I have homework that I have not done at all .-. school starts in 8 hours...

Wow..there are a lot of new people around here lately..I approve of this of course =D

Hello from my side as well! I'm one of those less active guys around here..but I stay in the shadows..

You are free to talk to me whenever you like =3

• Like 1

Heya, heya. I'm Fedora, that guy with the felt hat. Welcome to the site and lemme know if you wanna join the unofficial Skype group and/or Discord server.

Enjoy yer stay! :D

• Like 1

I would love to join! And also, I am here to stay permanently 

Hey there. I'm Alba!

If you plan on going there, you'll likely see me in the chat.

:welcome:

I'll see you there! I got to say, I am loving all these replies. On reddit I got excited to get a single reply or an upvote.

• Like 2

Hey howdy hey, welcome to SF-O! The name's Clearwater, but feel free to simply call me Clear. I'm SF-O's resident British guy and local Blue Spix Macaw, if you catch my drift. Glad to see other members of the forums are spreading the word around a bit; Just imagine how busy this place'll get come the release date of SF Zero... Oh yeah, and if you ever need anything, you're more than welcome to shoot me a PM on here or on Steam or something like that.

Either way, hope you enjoy your stay here!

Clearwater

I believe we spoke yesterday briefly,  but nevertheless, welcome. I'm open to talk about mostly anything.

I'm a little late to this particular party, BUT BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

WELCOME TO SF-O :D