Hello everyone.

MikeMurdock

Hello I'm MIke. Just another starfox fan here. It's nice to find a new tarfox fourm after arwing landing closed it doors.

I'm just your usual roleplayer, gamer, artist (drawn and pixel), and mecha/mech fanboy.

Been a fan of starfox since the snes game and played most of the games in the franchise.

anyway nice to find a new starfox fan site to join in :)

• Like 3

Hey Mike. I'm Arminius. You can call me Arm.

The rest of the welcoming committee will arrive shortly.

Yo. Welcome to SFO

Welcome to the best of the best of the best Starfox Sites so I'm told.

Hi! Welcome to the site!

Here, have a fishy stick!

Oh, a new guy. That's cool. I'm Shmi. SF-O's resident Bondian. If you need any help around the site or someone to talk to, I'm always open.

2 hours ago, Hoobanana said:

Welcome to the site!

I'mHoobanana, but you can call me hoo. Nice avatar btw

Thank you. it was art I got a few years ago that was done form a artist that worked at the cartoon musuem in pittsburgh

Hey, another Arwing Landing alumni.  You may not recognize me though, as we could have been on AL at different times, and I went by a different name there as Strike Slasher.  Now I call myself Tiger Carson, and like the others, I'm here to welcome you to the site as well.  Hope you enjoy your stay.

7 minutes ago, Tiger Carson said:

Hey, another Arwing Landing alumni.  You may not recognize me though, as we could have been on AL at different times, and I went by a different name there as Strike Slasher.  Now I call myself Tiger Carson, and like the others, I'm here to welcome you to the site as well.  Hope you enjoy your stay.

I think I was MIke Rugar on AL i think owo;

Hmm...  Sorry, not ringing a bell for me. ^^;;  It's ok though, we both can get a fresh start here.

Bring in all the refugees! We're a haven of Starfox nowadays!

15 hours ago, Robert Monroe said:

Bring in all the refugees! We're a haven of Starfox nowadays!

That makes me want to name a board "The Refugee Camp" in honor of the old "Mouth-Off Refugee Camp" board from way back in the day.

Also, Welcome, Mike. I was somewhat active on AL myself for a while.

• Like 1

Welcome welcome! Good to have ya here!

Welcome to Star Fox Online!

Here, have a tune! 

Quite a bit of old-time fans have been appearing lately. It's cool to see how SFZ brought the series into attention so quickly. :3

I hope you and the other new people do stick around, it's always great having more members and people to mingle with!

By the way, I'm Orbi. I occasionally post on threads here and other times just do brief quips on a thing or two. I usually hang out at Steam and our Discord server, but I sometimes get on the site's chat too. Nice to meet you, Mike. ^^