Cerinia in Zero's universe?

Sauria was mentioned in TBB, however that doesn't necessarily mean Cerinia still exists. For all we know that mentioning could just be a cameo like the Kirby planets.

53 minutes ago, Animal Pilot said:

Not only was the whole thing destroyed, but Krystal was on it this time.  

Someone's salty. Krystal has been confirmed for the next game, should Platinum have any say in it.

it is pretty much up to nintendo and plat of what they are going to do. on one end would be nice to see krystal again. the other half it opens for new females to take her place/ reuse old ideas like they did with zero and command

Considering they mentioned Sauria in the anime short and Yasuke Hashimoto said he wanted to put Krystal in a sequel on Twitter (and I'm sure Miyamoto would be down with that too), yeah I'd expect her to come back, hopefully with a better introduction this time around.

I know this is only wishful thinking but I'd like to see Fara, Miyu and Fay show up too. It probably won't happen, but eh, it doesn't hurt to dream.

• Like 1

If they're bringing it back,

Spoiler

Cerinia could fit well with the warphole plot Zero has going on; Cerinia vanishing because of the warphole activity is more tactful than Andross's ghost blowing it up for reasons.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Maybe Cerinia was the target of Andross's gravity bomb experiment (which formed Sector Omega in this canon) he created using the same technology the teleportation devices were made with?

13 hours ago, That Ain't Falco said:

Someone's salty. Krystal has been confirmed for the next game, should Platinum have any say in it.

Was this official or just a rumor? I'm not sure if platinum would make another Star Fox game in the near future. 

9 hours ago, That Ain't Falco said:

You... you are aware that's a racist slur, right?

this is directed toward nintendo not japan in general

6 hours ago, Patch93 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Maybe Cerinia was the target of Andross's gravity bomb experiment (which formed Sector Omega in this canon) he created using the same technology the teleportation devices were made with?

Any chance of anyone surviving the blast or escaping the planet then?

6 hours ago, ArwingFan said:

If they're bringing it back,

Reveal hidden contents

Cerinia could fit well with the warphole plot Zero has going on; Cerinia vanishing because of the warphole activity is more tactful than Andross's ghost blowing it up for reasons.

any chance of people surviving or escaping then? if not then . . .

Spoiler

Thanks for giving us the finger Nip-tendo

directed yet again on nintendo not the people of japan (I technically still admire them)

6 hours ago, 14432 said:

this is directed toward nintendo not japan in general

It's still racist, dude.

11 hours ago, Joseph. said:

Was this official or just a rumor? I'm not sure if platinum would make another Star Fox game in the near future. 

The director of Platinum confirmed that if Platinum works on the next Star Fox game, Krystal will be involved.

• Like 1

Jesus, make a little joke and all this racist garbage comes spewing out. This thread should be closed if this is really a friendly community.

i'm hoping that not only does Krystal become recanonized, but that Katt joins the team as well. Star Fox could use some girls on it, if only to spice things up.

20 hours ago, 14432 said:

directed yet again on nintendo not the people of japan (I technically still admire them)

not if you run around hurling racial slurs you don't, what the fuck is wrong with you

krystal confirmed chat

I don't think he ever said she would Definitely Be Back in Zero 2, just that he'd be interested in maybe bringing her along in a theoretical sequel.

13 hours ago, NickFox said:

i'm hoping that not only does Krystal become recanonized, but that Katt joins the team as well. Star Fox could use some girls on it, if only to spice things up.

Girls aren't props, mate. They shouldn't be in a game just for the sake of being girls. (Though a female member of Star Fox would be really nice to have again)

Not to mention that there's a pretty good reason Falco doesn't enjoy being around Katt that's probably still canon, that reason being that he's effectively asexual and aromantic, and she's way too interested in them being a couple.

• Like 2

In a Star Fox Zero sequel where you can pick your character and vehicle, I could see Katt on the team and written as just a flirty person in general like she was with Fox on Zoness. The whole Falco crush can be moved on from once she gets the hint. I like Katt a lot as a character so why not?

On 5/8/2016 at 0:23 AM, Animal Pilot said:

In a Star Fox Zero sequel where you can pick your character and vehicle, I could see Katt on the team and written as just a flirty person in general like she was with Fox on Zoness. The whole Falco crush can be moved on from once she gets the hint. I like Katt a lot as a character so why not?

well said. Katt could flirt with just about everyone on the team, because thats her style. and TAF is right, girls arent props, they  should be on the team because they add something to the group as a whole- and not just be another ' theres a bogey on my tail' target. you had that in Assault with krystal, and thats something i'm hoping future sequels avoid. Katt, in my views adds  spunkiness and   is a pretty good pilot as you see in 64. each member needs to bring something to the table.