Four long years later...

Rusakov

Well, after being away from SFO for four years I've come back! :)

Some of you might vaguely remember me as the guy who started the electronic music thread (not going to link to it due to the huge number of videos on it).

I might not be very active, at least for now as I'm not sure what I should post. Hopefully that will change as I get my bearings back though!

You probably don't remember me, but in any case. welcome back! Always good to see old members return to the fold.

12 minutes ago, Pgpaw3 said:

You probably don't remember me, but in any case. welcome back! Always good to see old members return to the fold.

I don't remember you sadly. :(  I have difficulty remembering some things. But I'm glad to be back!

Welcome back, the welcome wagon should be around soon to do the same.  I myself have only been around for a few months as a registered member, so you'll have no idea who I am.  But it's nice to see an old member return.  I'd warn you about the nuts here, but then, you already are aware of them, aren't you?

8 minutes ago, Tiger Carson said:

Welcome back, the welcome wagon should be around soon to do the same.  I myself have only been around for a few months as a registered member, so you'll have no idea who I am.  But it's nice to see an old member return.  I'd warn you about the nuts here, but then, you already are aware of them, aren't you?

I had some fun conversations with people here. So I know them... and might possibly even be one of them. ;)

Well, as they say, all the best people are mad. XD  Again though, it's a good sign to see old members returning.

Well, hello. Name's Shmi, SF-O's resident Bondian and Tarantinophile. Hope to see you around.

6 hours ago, ArwingFan said:

It's great to see more people join/return here, this place has been somewhat of a ghost town.

So it would seem. :(

Holy shit. Rusakov.

Welcome back! You've been dead. 

I've been curious, how's the Swat Cats going?

• Like 2

I did see you on here a while ago. You commented on one of my statuses a few days ago. The one involving Chowder? Must feel good to come back after being gone for so long. It seems you gave yourself a few days to try to catch up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dr. Orange said:

Holy shit. Rusakov.

Welcome back! You've been dead. 

I've been curious, how's the Swat Cats going?

Thank you!

As for SWAT Kats... take a look! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1820796125/swat-kats-revolution/description

The Kickstarter is over and things still aren't certain yet, but it's an excellent step forward! :D

2 hours ago, Rusakov said:

Thank you!

As for SWAT Kats... take a look! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1820796125/swat-kats-revolution/description

The Kickstarter is over and things still aren't certain yet, but it's an excellent step forward! :D

Being that I cannot describe how I feel about that link in mere words, take this image instead.

want.gif

:welcome: back, Rusakov!

• Like 2

Yeah, that is pretty awesome! They got the Tremblays AND the voice actors for the two main protagonists back!

And thank you. :)

OH SHIT SON THIS IS LIT!

DAMN WHY YOU DIDN'T COME BACK SOONER FUCK COLLEG PAYMENTS SWAT KATS MANG!

• Like 2

Have we met? You do seem familiar...

Anyway, welcome back the salt mines. The task masters and their bloodied whips have missed you.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Snes1993 said:

Have we met? You do seem familiar...

Anyway, welcome back the salt mines. The task masters and their bloodied whips have missed you.

Maybe we have. Not sure.

On 7/22/2016 at 4:28 PM, Rusakov said:

Yeah, that is pretty awesome! They got the Tremblays AND the voice actors for the two main protagonists back!

And thank you. :)

And the voice actress for Calico Briggs too, also one of the writers IIRC. I really hope things work out! :D

• Like 1