New here on this site

crazygrapelovingfox

Hello everone! The name's Grapes, I've been a SF fan for almost a year now and I'm looking foward to make friends here, Maybe chat or roleplay with. :D 

Soo yeah, I'm kinda new here on this site, So it's going to take a while for me to get used here. ^w^;

But anyways, It's great to be here. :)

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to SF-O! The name's Clearwater, but feel free to simply call me Clear. I'm SF-O's resident Blue Spix Macaw and British guy. If you're looking for people to chat with,we have a chatroom, but not many people use that these days, since we've all moved to Discord. I'm sure Flare or Fedora can hook you up with the invite link.

Either way, I'll see you around the site. Hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

Clearwater

Nice to see a new face 'round these parts. Name's Shmi, SF-O's resident Bondian and Tarantinophile.

Need any help, just ask.

Hope to see you 'round.

Welcome to Spacedog the website. 

There... there are rooms.

Yo! My name is Geo (or Geolee, any one is fine!). Make yourself at home: eat some popcorn, watch the Img Wars at the Rec Room, banhammer people at The Banned Game!, and whatnot.

Ah, yes, the good ol' Rec Room. If you're feeling dank, come on over there and share some image macros. Just be sure to steer clear when me and Geo start flinging the .gifs at each other every other. It gets quite dank indeed. XD

1 hour ago, Clearwater said:

Ah, yes, the good ol' Rec Room. If you're feeling dank, come on over there and share some image macros. Just be sure to steer clear when me and Geo start flinging the .gifs at each other every other. It gets quite dank indeed. XD

And beware furry puppets as well. You don't want to be attacked by them. And grab as many buckets of Lylat Fried Dodoras and Whatchamacallit bars. They come in handy.

Allow me to officially welcome you to the site here, name's Tiger Carson.  The rest of the welcome wagon should be here soon enough.  Just be sure to watch out for the nutcases, but I assure you, we don't bite. (Mostly.)

And an RPer, huh?  I'm always open to new RP partners both here on the site and on Skype.  That's assuming you have Skype. ^^;