I have to reset my password every time I want to log in.

RョV1

I can't log in normally. I save my password and I change it every time I want to log in. I make sure it's the correct password, and it is the correct password. I check the email as well, but for some reason I have to log in with a new password each time I enter this site.

Try clearing your cache and cookies.  Does it do the same thing with different browsers?

Yeah I tried that just now. Didn't work sadly.
I tried different browsers, different computers, and I still get the same result. I even filmed my fingers typing in my password to make sure it is completely correct, same with email. I typed both in 100% correct, and yet it tells me it is incorrect. I honestly have no idea what to do now.

That does seem like a conundrum for sure.  The best we can do is wait to see if DZComposer has a solution when he gets the chance to stop by. 

Maybe you could try different password types.  Use a simple word as a password and see if you can get through that way,.  If so, revise it by adding complexities (capitals, numbers, etc) and see if you can still get through.

• 1 month later...

I'd like to report that lamentably i have the same problem, yesterday i thought it was because i was tired and kept making mistakes, but i can confirm now that it does not work with different browsers, computers or even phone. I literaly tried changing the password to 123456789, copying it from notepad, typing slowly, etc it still didn't worked. I hope there will be a solution to this.