Christmas Hauls 2016

OneUnder

You may post the gifts you received for Christmas/other holiday celebrations this year in this thread. 

Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!

• Like 1

Seeing as I can't post a picture of my haul because it is apparently too large of a file, I'll just give a list.

1. A "Hattori Hanzo: Swords and Sushi" T-Shirt.

2. The novel "Wiseguy." The true life account of Nicholas Peleggi about his life in a mafia family that inspired Martin Scorsese's "Goodfellas."

3. Notebooks and pens.

4. A Gran Turismo wheel and pedals for my Playstation along with Gran Turismo five.

5. A Pulp Fiction oil painting done for me by a friend.

6. ELO's greatest hits, music from the first three Bond movies, and Live and Let Die's official score on vinyl. 

A great Christmas!

• Like 1

Yoshi's Woolly World, a Queen compilation album, and a bunch of extra clothes (That I really don't need).

• Like 1

Can't go wrong with ELO, and another monitor is always nice to have.  I'll have to pick up a Queen compilation album one of these days.

---

I ended up getting a few books, a hat, some cash, and a coat.  All in all, practical stuff.

• Like 1

Drumroll please...

I got a Nintendo x Vans sneakers (the Princess Peach one), $100, a Bath and Body set from my teacher, a watch, an adult coloring book set, 2 new fitness tees, a bar of mint soap, a purple glitter pen, a $50 Target gift card, and a Skylander Imaginators set from a game of Bingo I'll probably sell to use to money on Switch (nope, not buying a Wii U. Give us Krystal in 2 week, and I'll be the happiest soul in the universe!).

A bunch of new clothes, new bed sheets, some beer, a small glass dragon statue, a cookbook involving fire and some money for the devastating car costs I will have next year.

Nothing but clothing and that Amazon Alexa Echodot.

I'M OLD NOW GAHHH!

• Like 1