It was fun. Thank you all for being a great community.

DZComposer

• Owner/Technical Admin

Thank you for all you have done for this community. Best of luck in your future endevours, and please do come around and say hi.

• Like 1

slte.gif

It has truly been an honor. 

Keep up the exceptional work out there, DZ.  I can't begin to describe how reassuring it was to have SF-O as a home away from home all these years, or how much the site has done for me in general.  Thank you for everything that you've accomplished, and please stop by ever so often. :)

• Like 2

See you around DZ, you've done the fandom well.  I can't really say much else, other than give my gratitude for the short time I've been here myself.  So I'll simply parrot what the others have said so far, thank you for all you've done, and do stop in to say hello now and again.  You'll always be welcome here.

• Like 1

I came to SFO 7 years ago in part because you were running the show and I admired you from afar, DZ. It feels unreal seeing you depart us after becoming such close friends, keeping the fandom alive, playing TF2 together, etc. Gonna miss you and will always respect what you did for the community in its darkest hours.

• Like 2

We salute you, DZ, thank you for making this community great the past 15 or so years.  I hope we'll be seeing you around!

:'( tears no fears, bruh. Thanks for the memories.

Good luck with whatever you need to do in the future, DZ.
As as we say in Japanese: 気をつけて!

Adan, I should let you know that I also partially dedicated my livestream of the EAD Star Fox trilogy to you, in addition to the 24th anniversary of the U.S. release of the SNES game. Thank you very much for all of the fun times we've had. I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

• Like 2

Never give up and trust your instincts and always do a barrel roll . As part of the member of StarFox Online and the Cornerian Defense Force i salute to you DZ . Dont be a stranger and come by and visit us every now and then .

*snif snif* Dem feels. I guess all there is to say is the same I did to Layeyes: good luck on your new journey. Come back every once in awhile to "lay eyes" on us. And, most importantly, thank you. Despite everything that has occurred (and still is), this is a great place to be. Sure, we can't control the Switch launch list, or what Nintendo's next moves will be, but let's just embrace it all the way we always do.

This site is going to miss you, DZ. Way back in 2010, Arashikage tells me that he found a site after I showed him Star Fox 64. I finally made my account a couple of days later. Night of the freakin' mosquitoes, it was. Little did I know it was the start of something really magical. The next year or so, Arashikage practically lived at my house. We'd spend the time playing video games and the like. But we also spent quite a lot of time on SF-O, particularly in the RP Board. We actually kept each other up all night on our laptops to keep posting in the Lylat Luxury Hotel as Doggy Green or AK's veritable multitude of characters.

We've made a lot of friends, we've seen folks go. I've lived through the RP Board splintering (Back when such a thing could affect the whole board!) and it reforming. All I can say is, this is the end of an era. But the dawn of a new hopeful one. I hope we eventually get to see more of you around here or on Discord, DZ.

Good Luck and Have Fun

• Like 1

• OneUnder pinned this topic

Thanks for having done such a great job keeping this place alive for so long. I know I don't come here much, but I appreciate the work you've put in in keeping this site alive all the same. Good luck on whatever you do in the future DZ!

Thank you so much for running the site, DZ. I've had a blast here because of your running the community. We wouldn't be here without you. Alongside MK and Orange, I hope to bring the site to new levels of success and I hope you stick your head in when you can. 

Fly safe~

• 2 months later...

Oh, man.

I'm sad seeing you go but I'm thankful for all you've done, DZ. I made a lot of friends here thanks to you.

I won't forget it. See you around!

• Like 1