Trial Run: The Counterchat

Dr. Orange

The Counterchat has been opened on the Discord channel.

Rules are posted there.

It is acting as a area to discuss heavier topics/debate center for politics, religion and the such.

A place where conversations will not get derailed and where people can express their opinions on subjects.

11 hours ago, Dr. Orange said:

A Debate center has been opened on the Discord channel.

Rules are posted there.

It is acting as a debate center to discuss politics, religion and the such.

57060851.jpg

For the love of God and all that is holy, this isn't the time to be tearing down walls but building them.

Don't get me wrong, doctor but I don't think will bode well.

It's just a trial run m8. We had the CounterPoint back in the day. Some wanted it back. Just giving it a fair shake.

34 minutes ago, Dr. Orange said:

It's just a trial run m8. We had the CounterPoint back in the day. Some wanted it back. Just giving it a fair shake.

Okay, but I can feel the flame war coming. Hopefully everyone follows the rules and no one gets third degree burns.

qtf7TmL.jpg

Everything is under control.  If you don't want to participate you don't have to.  Nobody's forcing anyone to discuss heavy topics, but we've listened to those who have expressed interest in it, and now here it is. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Arashikage said:

qtf7TmL.jpg

Everything is under control.  If you don't want to participate you don't have to.  Nobody's forcing anyone to discuss heavy topics, but we've listened to those who have expressed interest in it, and now here it is. 

I'm interested but also cautious. Love the Vader pun too lol

I mean, I guess what we could also do is "exempt" folks who don't even wanna look in it. It'd be like a ban but by choice and easily lifted by request.