Yo!

Mise

Howdy, bit of a lurker, but with the bit of excitement that Star Fox 2 has caused, figured I'd finally sign up and say hi.  Been a long time fan of SF since its 64 iteration, and hung around on OTG back in the day till its quiet end for those that know of that old site (used to post under the name Lynx).  Came across the site a while ago seeing what SF sites managed to survive since those days, but this seems to be the only bastion thats solely focused on the franchise that I was able to find.

Otherwise, I dabble in music in my part time, mostly electronic/chiptune and guitar things.  Biggest things I ever did were some Undertale remixes that got fairly popular, but have moved on since that.  Lots of synthwave and SNES styled songs these days.

Anyways, it's nice to see a collective for Star Fox things still chugging along these days, hopefully I'll manage to fit in here!

(And just for fun, here's the small pile of stuff I'm managed to collect related to the franchise.  Still missing a few key items, but hopefully I can nab those later.)

3.png

• Like 2

Welcome, please enjoy your stay. (´・ω・`)

Also, really nice collection you've got there!

:welcome: to the site, and keep up the collecting.  You'll need a separate shelf soon enough!

Welcome to the site, good to see that SF2 has been getting people interested in the franchise.  Also, neat little collection there, don't forget the World of Nintendo figures.  Fox, Falco, Peppy and Slippy are available, and from what I gather, are nice little action figures.

Anyways, enjoy your stay here, and watch out for the resident nut cases. XD

Welcome to the site mate. It's nice to see some of the older OTG members come back and share their stories of the olden days.

• Like 1

Welcome to Hell. Abandon all hope for your God has abandoned you. Here's your complimentary glass of ice water* and your 1990's synth Casio keyboard. Enjoy your stay.

(*no refills)

Welcome! That is quite the assortment.

I am also new here--yes, it very much seems there's a wave of people coming in from the Star Fox 2 announcement.

Thanks for the welcome folks, it's appreciated.

Also, sure we can't get an 80's Casio, Snes?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPWEnmEYxqs

90's are in dangerous amounts of surplus, but I'm sure an exchange can be remedied.

Yo.

I'm Alba. Welcome to the forums.

Here, have a fishy stick:

Fishystick.jpg

• Like 1