Our Favorite Video Game Music

fanfictiondreamer

Ever since we were younger and started out on playing video games, we have always had an affinity with the music in games. I have always found the music in a lot of my favorite video games to be very nostalgic and I have always enjoyed listening to them.

Back then, I was so desperate to have that freedom that I always tried to find that in my video games. Thank goodness for websites like Youtube. Now I can just look for them with the use of just a few simple words. I can even have this music in my playlist. So, what kind of video game music do you like to listen to?

I shall start this off with the first ever video game music that I fell in love with. Here it is: 

Streets of Rage on the Sega Genesis has an excellent soundtrack (as do most Genesis games), and it's one of my favorites of yester-year.

This is another of my favorite songs from Diddy Kong Racing: 

The first time that I heard it, I was immediately enthralled by it. Can you really blame me?

Music from N64 games have always been so nostalgic. How many still remember songs such as the the incredibly amazing Rainbow Road? Or perhaps even this song: 

One of my favorite video games is Banjo-Tooie. I have a number of favorite music from that track. Here's one of them: 

There have been some music that I like from some games that aren't my favorites. I'm sure everyone remembers this very well: 

Yeah, a lot of the songs from the Metroid Prime series were very memorable. I like this one: 

I could listen to it all day.

I have so many songs that I liked from the Mario Party games. I remember one that I really like: 

I know this is underrated game. I admit that it does have its problems, but I still like it. This one music I still remember: 

A lot of people can remember this game so well. You may remember this level as perhaps the hardest level in the game and hardly anyone likes it. But, I did like the song for this level: 

I've been going through Youtube to find a Paper Mario game I like that's not a boss theme. I did manage to find one: 

Diddy Kong Racing sure does bring back a lot of memories. I remember this song very well: 

Kirby 64 is one of my favorite video games. I tried to think of some music that I really like that wasn't a boss theme. This is one of them: 

I do know that this is from at least one or a few other Kirby games, but I did first hear this from this game.

I remember this other song from DK64 that I thought sounded really awesome. It also matches the epic atmosphere for this part of the game. Here it is: 

This is another song that I really like from Kirby 64: 

I really liked Donkey Kong Country 3 as it was one of the first video games I've ever played. When it was coming out for the GBA, I was super excited, but then became disappointed towards the unnecessary changes it underwent, such as having its entire soundtrack changed!!!! That made me want to have the original DKC3 and stick with it!!! So much of the music from that game brought back memories. This is one that I especially wish they didn't change: 

Another tune from DKC3 that I wished they never changed: 

I did like this back then: 

I also like the GBA version of this level's song, but that's just one out of a few that I like

• 3 weeks later...

Yakuza 0 has some excellent gameplay themes:

As well as disco tunes!