World o' Warcraft

Dr. Wilopolis

I know there's a WoW thread earlier than this one, but I don't wanna be a thread necromancer. Post the Realms you're on and your chars here!  :?

Me, I am on teh Trollbane Realm, and my chars are...

Level 15 Paladin: Zealerdin <Member of the Renegades Guild>

Level 12 Priest: Wilopolis <No Guild>

If you can guess where Zealerdin's name comes from, I'll do a drawing request for you if you oh so desire.  :D Easy, no? Also, who knows? Maybe we can start an SF-O Guild. Hehe, even though it seems Flyff is more popular...

One of my brothers like this game.. but I self has not tried it.

Blizzard earns REAL big with this game,  first; game = costing, then mothly cost, and expansion packs.. and also that its the biggest MMORPG ever... I suppose.

This thing is my nemesis  :D , since many real lifes have been wasted........if I hate something more than flyff, this thing wins  <.<. Why?, because the simple fact of some friends playing this like it was their life :?;; "sigh".

Anyways, yeah I guess this one is the biggest, also the most expensive, mmorpg created; why is so popular?, because it has many freaking expansions and I guess it was one of the first 3d mmorpgs on market. Dash tested this thing and told me it didn't have anything "sparkly", it was simple and not as dinamic as flyff, but well...in my opinion, it might be great if you play it as Dr. Wilopolis says, otherwise, I don't see any reasons....but I still say, this thing cost too much and it's too freaking time consuming <.<.

Anyways, yeah I guess this one is the biggest, also the most expensive, mmorpg created;  <.<.

Someone OBVIOUSLY has not seen the FFXI prices.... Anyway, WoW is pretty fun, I'm one of those who don't play it obsessively, though... And since when did you need 'sparklies' to enjoy a game? >.> Besides, the real sparklies come at level 40+... But, I'm not gonna bother debating, seeing as you apparently are biased against something you've never even tried. Well, hate it all you like, I like WoW. :D

yeah well I was reffering to the fact that WoW has had many freaking expansion, and yeah I might not have tried it yet, but just seeing people already zombilized with WoW makes me wonder <__<, and I hate it because I have some friends that are just screwing their lifes thanks to that freaking game, like I said before, not everyone has the will to play mmorpgs, and I meant with the "Sparkly" phrase, that I just didn't see anything that called my attention or something new, since I already have tried many freaking mmorpgs (maple story, supreme destiny, flyff, Silkroad, gate to heavens , trickester online, Lineage, and another one which name I just can't remeber <.<). And yeah I admit I'm being cheap because I'm judging something I haven't tried yet <.< , I guess I ended hating every mmorpg o_O

Guest Chiro-Chan

My brother plays WoW way too much. And it kinda sucks.

Though it is fun to make fun of all of the silly people playing it.

o_O

Guest Whirlpool

That was the greatest South Park ever.

I've never gotten to play WoW, but I get bored of those games kinda fast. I mean, as a game, it'd be fun to play, but the games where you level up like that don't really appeal to me as much as others.