Nice to see all of you again (been a long time...)

Dark Fox

Wow! this place shure dose look differant since i left o so long ago, the high speed internet plan (and hose) fell though, and unfortunaty, so did the PC, but now, I have a new Dell Latitude D800 Laptop (yay!) and a Wifi card, so im "Broowing" bandwidth from a macalisters Deli, my bro locked the keys in our car, and I'm waiting for a locksmith.........Uber Kudos for the nice look of the board, evn with the sun in my face it looks good, I'm getting sprint wireless for this thing, so i plan to be on more often....so what have i missed, save for everything?

Bout time you showed your hide round here.

>.>;

Welcome back Dark Fox.

:fox: & :D For EVA

sorry, had to use those!

Yeah, I need to take a pic of this Beast i'm runnin' thank God for income tax returns, LOL, anyway would one of you guys be kind enough to drop a few links with some news on what i mess since last year......I imagane I've missed quite a bit, and i can't tell how sad that makes me, but more more, I shall polute this place with my presance once again!

Thanks for noticing I had left, that means alot :D

Yo man.

Hey, ESF..... AND WHAT IS THIS BUDDY LIST DO all of these names, and i have no idea what they do......

Me too, I added names but I have no idea what it does... (blink)

• 3 weeks later...

what's up man long time no see...of course I don't really have a right to say that since I've been gone for a while too