Or in other words...Are you the  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Or in other words...Are you the

• Eldest Child
    • Somewhere in the Middle/Or the Middle Child
    • Youngest Child
    • Only Child

O_o

I just wanna know. Me? I'm somewhere in the middle. I have two younger sisters and one older brother.

I am 20, and I am the oldest of two.  My sister is 19, though, so she's pretty close.  Somehow, we get mistaken for twins quite often, and it annoys us to no end.

Oh there's no mistaking any of my sibs for twins. Altough, it would be pretty cool. O_o

5th out of 6. My sister is the unlucky one. 

Oldest of two, my brother being 8 years younger than I.

Guest Chiro-Chan

Youngest. My brother's in college, and I'm going to be a sophmore at highschool next year. Of course, being the youngest usually sucks, because my brother is alot taller than I am, and he likes to sit on me while I play SSBM, or SF:AD. I'm also expected to be in knowledge bowl like my brother was next year, though I'd rather perfer to join drama club, art club (they only meet every other week, and only once), and maybe go into martial arts if I have the time. I'm also the youngest person in my entire family, (save for some lady on my mom's side (I think it was) who had a baby) and it can drive you nuts at times. (also excluding said baby, I am also the shortest person in the family.)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 15, the youngest child, the third child, and the black sheep. My two brothers, who like to scare me every chance they get, are in college and are going to be music majors, while I'm going to be a sophomore next year, and want to work for Nintendo. My senses (meaning sight and smell) are also better than the others in my family, (IE, everyone else wears glasses, I don't) I am just so different from everyone else in my family.