Krystal in Brawl?

Infinity

My friend was talking to me today and said he stumbled onto something... He knows I'm a bit of a Krystal fan, so I guess I could break some big news to y'all. Which is pretty much expected anyway. So I guess its us N-Parody people who break the news to y'all. :(

Okay, so accoridng to this voice actress' site, the one who played Krystal in Assault... She voices Krystal in Brawl.

http://www.alesiaglidewell.com/vo_games.htm

http://www.alesiaglidewell.com/ If you go here it links to the production group she belongs to, Snagbuddy, so you know its not just a fansite.

http://www.snagbuddy.com/short_film.htm

At this link you can see that her name is listed working in some of the short films.

Krystal in Brawl, discuss.

Holy crap.  :D:shock: :shock:

A massive breakthrough. If there is any doubt that  :( is in Brawl, I think it is safe to say that that doubt is gone.

You sir! You get a cookie AND A HUG! *runs as fast as his fingers can type to make a post on the Krystal Archive*.

Edit:

Just to check that this is exclusive, I checked GoNintendo. I think I've figured out where your friend found out:

http://gonintendo.com/?p=28085

SWEET!!!!!!! EVERYONE I KNEW DOUBTED IT AND NOW I CAN PROVE THEM WRONG!!!!!

But there is one more mystery to be solved, is she an assist trophy, playable character, or maybe a voice acting clip of a Star Fox character like they did in the adventure mode in Melee.

Heres to hoping shes a playable character.

Not an official confirmation, but a highly credible source.

They puts a high likeliness that she is in the game, but as to whether or not she is playable remains to be seen. I have a feeling we'll find out next week.

Not an official confirmation, but a highly credible source.

They puts a high likeliness that she is in the game, but as to whether or not she is playable remains to be seen. I have a feeling we'll find out next week.

*agrees* It could be one of those cameo appearances in Melee. I never doubted she'd be in, but in what form, I don't know. Even if she will be a playable character, I throw 2 cents she won't be in her Adventures outfit. If it makes anyone happier,  :D for Brawl. :( *walks away to avoid rants*

But there is one more mystery to be solved, is she an assist trophy, playable character, or maybe a voice acting clip of a Star Fox character like they did in the adventure mode in Melee.

Ding ding ding! Exactly! I'm thinking if worst comes to worst it may only be a voice acting clip. But, who knows? She could be a playable character. I just want More SF charries. MOAR!

Krystal will probably be an assit trophy in Brawl, but there is about the same amount of chance she will be a playable character, hhhmmm.....But its more likely to be an assist trophy.

Well, today's update has probably guaranteed more Star Fox characters being in Brawl.

The world you fight in is pretty much determined based on stage number. Stage 1 is based on The Legend of Zelda. Stage 3 is based on Pokémon. And each time, the characters are chosen randomly.

Conversely, if stage X is based on Star Fox, then the characters are also chosen randomly. A single character is not random.

I checked the page again, and the part that says she does voice acting in Brawl has been removed, what could that mean?

I AM FLIPPING EXCITED THAT KRYSTAL'S GONNA BE IN BRAWL! SHE'S THE ONE CHARACTER WHO HELPED ME FALL IN LOVE WITH THE STAR FOX UNIVERSE!

Krystal might only be in brawl in the adventure mode, like how the rest of the starfox team was in Melee.

Just a small cameo appearance probably.

Krystal might only be in brawl in the adventure mode, like how the rest of the starfox team was in Melee.

Just a small cameo appearance probably.

That would be horrible! Still, better than nothing. If she's the next to be revealed, I'm betting it'll be this coming Friday.

I'm predicting Krystal for Monday if she's an Assist Trophy. If she's a playable character, I'm predicting the revelation on Thursday or Friday.

Here's the info I based this on:

http://krystalarchive.dwightdesign.com/2007/11/04/more-brawl-analysis/

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, her Assault version would work. But why does everybody think that this version of her has to be a Fox or Zero Suit Samus clone? She has a lot of potential to be unique like this. Her standard special doesn't have to be a Blaster; don't forget about most of the weapons from Assault.

Moreover, just like Fox's outfit got somewhat modified, the same can happen to her.

krystalpg9.png

Okay, here's how I set her up:

Standard Special: Grenade

Hold the button down to hold onto it, and let go to throw it. It detonates after 5 seconds, thrown or not, so don't hold it too long.

Side Special: Homing Launcher

Works a lot like normal Samus's side special. If "tilted", the missile homes in on someone. If "Smashed", it fires straight. (LOL ONE MOVE = TEH CLONE!!!1)

Up Special: Sniper Rifle

Press the buttons to bring it out and move the crosshairs around to aim it and press the button. When triggered in midair, she automatically fires a grappling hook out of it forward for tether recovery.

Down Special: Sensor Bomb

She simply places one on the ground.

Final Smash: Machine Gun

She'll fire up a rapid storm with it.

Yeah, there's my movelist for Assault Krystal.

o_O hmmmm....

BONG! ;)

:lol:

The staff can be an item that ANYbody can use...

SCORE! :P

HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND!!

GIGITY GIGITY GOO! OH!

You unlock it by finding it stuck in some stump on one of the levels lol. The character is stunned by the stupid tutorial the he/she cannot understand when he/she finds it.