Pictures of the members

james mccloud

It's an '87 Jeep Laredo CJ-7. Got it from my mom as a graduation present. Sadly, it isn't running. There's a wiring problem that's keeping it from firing up .

A shame on the not-running part, but I'm sure that you'll be able to fix-'er up one day.  The CJs have always held a special place in my heart; they're plain cool when it comes down to it, and describe American Off-Roading/Utility well. :D

A shame on the not-running part, but I'm sure that you'll be able to fix-'er up one day.  The CJs have always held a special place in my heart; they're plain cool when it comes down to it, and describe American Off-Roading/Utility well. :D

Yeah, once I get it running again, I'm gonna put it to work around the house. What you don't see is that this thing was modified. Has a 350 V8 corvette engine under the hood.

• Like 1

484244_537995029572535_1196894569_n.jpg

3514_517827104922343_666363820_n.jpg

317708_517824828255904_139391925_n.jpg

536265_517824738255913_964921001_n.jpg

Having fun at school and at KFC :lol:

• Like 1

Had a little board game party last night at my house. Girlfriend got a hold of a pen and had fun with my arm. Photo was washed out anyways, so threw a black and white filter on it.

• Like 1

Wow you guys, looking great! Aidenoconnor, very smart! Dr. Al, looking pretty manly there! High, nice glasses! WOLFjr, you look great, and Geo, looks like you had a lot of fun! :)

I've never posted a picture of myself on here before so I figure I might as well post a few since Im becoming active on here again.

Me with my best friend and cousin, I'm the one on the left.

Fun things to do to friends with mohawks.

Me and my little brother of sorts on my birthday.

Me and my little brother at a st patrick's day festival.

Me and my little brother on a snow day last month.

Another snow day picture.

Fun with chocolate syrup.

Me with my pet mouse.

Me and my best friend *almost* matched.

Well I'm stuck writing an essay right now, kind of grasping at straws for ideas but in the mean time, I'd like to show you my new style. I discovered red, and I mean RED, lipstick. And curly hair. High maintenance, but so much fun.

534132_10151577400795883_536170161_n.jpg

• Like 3

Don't think I posted these pictures here before, so get ready for an update

484618_10150968328897973_963020910_n.jpg

That's me jammin' at my graduation/birthday party this past summer.  We had a lot of people in my backyard, and my dad's band came by so he set up the drums and a bunch of speakers outside under one of those foldable gazebo tent things.  I got to jam with the band.

270874_10150244457719571_2956753_n.jpg

I counseled at a summer camp which involved early hours, and this was "Nature Kage" passed out around lunchtime XP

206271_1897612927670_1545432_n.jpg

Balisong flipping, note the tape on the blade because I'm not an idiot, and I don't wanna kill myself lol.

179563_4135812601263_2022000_n.jpg

And I probably did show this one off, but it's just so cool.  I got to wear the jacket and hat from Back to the Future, and carry the hoverboard.  All of these were authentic movie props.  The hoverboard is actually made out of some styrofoamy material so Michael J Fox could be suspended on wires and have it look convincing that he's standing on the board instead of the board being velcroed to his shoe.  

• Like 7

Go to the future, Arashikage, just remember to bring back milk... chocolate.

Agreed.... O_o

don't act so surprised ;)

Well I'm stuck writing an essay right now, kind of grasping at straws for ideas but in the mean time, I'd like to show you my new style. I discovered red, and I mean RED, lipstick. And curly hair. High maintenance, but so much fun.

Your eyes are a really nice shade of brown. AND THEY'RE HUGE. which is a good thing.
  • Like 1

Wolf09er5166061554461.jpg

Got me an awesome collectible Gears of War Judgement Chainsaw Lancer last night. Most likely the first in my new collection of badass videogame weapons and gear.

• Like 1

Where's our Photoshop bros that can add a really cool background to ^ this. ^ ;)

• Like 2

Your eyes are a really nice shade of brown. AND THEY'RE HUGE. which is a good thing.

Aww thanks! That's really sweet of you to say. x3

Hey look it's Ghetto Snake, my face looks way better when all you can see are my cold unfeeling eyes.

Snapshot_20130412_zpsea00913a.jpg

• Like 1

Hey look it's Ghetto Snake, my face looks way better when all you can see are my cold unfeeling eyes.

Snapshot_20130412_zpsea00913a.jpg

Personally, I think you are plenty handsome without the mask.

Personally, I think you are plenty handsome without the mask.

Well I have noticed under the right circumstances that l kind of look like Kurt Russell.

Your eyes, like ajc said, are big  :shock:  and it's nice :yes: I like your curly hair  :biggrin: 

• Like 1

I concur. Redeemer is a very pretty lady. :)

• Like 1

Your eyes, like ajc said, are big  :shock:  and it's nice :yes: I like your curly hair  :biggrin: 

I concur. Redeemer is a very pretty lady. :-)

75-blushing-.png

My face is a million shades of red right now, thank you so much for such lovely words. x3

• Like 1

But she's with ....

tumblr_lmpqutA4Bk1qbzlq9o1_400.jpg

(Actual picture of R3d)

...He/his parents must be rich. Yeah that's it.

BTW, congrats for your new creepy fans. I'm included, you look pretty :D

• Like 5

BTW, congrats for your new creepy fans. I'm included, you look pretty :D

Oh my gosh hahahaha peeps aren't creepy! XD And thank you. O//3//O