$@@!!$7***

Guest krystal08

Guest krystal08

i try but isn't good enought...i try to send one of the most(not one of the most it is THE MOST) violence pics i made in my life(i do it when i was listenig a tune from BLOODSIMPLE and when i listen this type of tune it change my mind and i almost go  :evil:)in one piece but i doit in 2 or 3 pieces so you will have to take your ''scottsh tape''lol

i wanrning you,don't look this if you have big heart fragile

#@?&*$?#@%&@# it doesn't work ether #$%&&#$

ho!!!!

i've got an idea....if you want to look at it,i send it to anybody who can(if he wants)post it for me

(a little question by  the way...why i can't add any $%%*%# pics anymore????i mean i try at least 100 time and i can just post i litlle number of pics and my pics aren't this big.is that my file type?

Did you try to attach it, link to it, or embed it? I did a software update Saturday, so it is possible that it broke something. I'll test attachments real quick....

EDIT: Attachments work. Allowed file types are txt (text) and jpg, gif, and png (compressed images). Maximum attachment size allowed: 128 KB, 4 attachments per post.

[attachment deleted due to age]

I would recommend you DON'T post super violent pictures, because we might have to take them down.

Guest krystal08

for the link embed i don't know how and for the picture it's not REALLY violent (i think)but for my point of view i don't do any thing like that in my life(but if you want to check it before posting i can send it to you in a e-mail if you want)

Some violence is fine, just make sure it's not a gore-fest. You can show someone getting stabbed, but not someone being cut apart by a chainsaw.

Any image with violence must have a warning per the image policy. You may review the image policy here: http://forums.starfox-online.net/index.php?topic=2146.0

I follow the policy to, but I only have to do that when a picture I made, or someone else did, is rather racy. Not that I'd post something for adults, mind you.

Guest krystal08

naaahhhh,it's....well....a BIG MODIFICATION on a pics of SF i found (but i srew up in add something else(the violente part))