XG

Guest krystal08

Guest krystal08

do someone know where i can find X-treme G ang X-treme G III(the one on cube but i'm not sure for the number)?But don't say    E-bay because i don't thrust this(i know i'm on my guard you don't have to say it everyone tell me this all the time!)and i don't like this because my Bro bye two i-pod and they were broked + my G-P have some prob with that so.....don't say E-bay!

Look for used game stores in your area if you don't trust Ebay.

Try second hand shops, game shops, and (if your desperate) the yellow paper (second hand paper) and car boot sales.

On a related note, car boot sales are a great place for batteries.

Guest krystal08

only prob:theire is no used games store at 450 miles so....car boot sales are in the second half of summer and i'm not sure to find it but thank anyway

You sure? There are not GameStops near you? I know they have stores in Canada. They sell used games.

If not there has to be something similar near you.

GS also sells used games online I think.

Guest krystal08

walmart don't sell old games like that and the only use games shop close last summer so....i will continue to look around. :( .this summer i'll go to quebec so i'll buy  somthing like 10 or more games(i do this every year)but theire is nothing sure that it will be theire when i'll be their.:'(