what is SFOCast? (or clawcast) [OLD]

panth3r

what is SFOcast?? sorry xD im newb here and slightly confused

[move] :D:(:falco: :falco: :falco: :falco: :falco: :falco: :falco: :falco: :falco::P:shock::wolf::cool::fox::D:wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf: :wolf:[/move]

SFOcast and Clawcast are both podcasts, amateur "radio" shows, distributed via the internet, usually subscribed to by an RSS reader or podcast reader.

SFOcast was Starfox-Online's podcast, where we talked about Star Fox and this community. There hasn't been a new episode in a long time, but DZComposer will be reviving them soon.

Clawcast is a podcast about furry news and events, featuring interviews and topic analysis. It can get a little beyond PG-13 rating sometimes, however.

It can get a little beyond PG-13 rating sometimes, however.

I was told it goes into flatout filth/pervertery, which is why I never bothered. My past exp with topical furry stuff has been less then great.

I was told it goes into flatout filth/pervertery, which is why I never bothered. My past exp with topical furry stuff has been less then great.

While there are sometimes sexual jokes, and sensual humor, with the exception of a couple episodes, most of them are fairly straightforward and well-researched podcasts. It is unlike other furry podcasts, in which the hosts talk randomly about their lives. Instead, they pick a topic each week, have an interview segment, review furry media, and go over furry news and events.

• 1 year later...