Great fox rock

Guest krystal08

Guest krystal08

you know the song that play in the beginning of Adventure?the one who play on the jukeboxe just before general peppers' hologram arrive and slippy turn it off?Well i'm searching it for a year....can someone help me with a link,a place....a name...anything would be fine!I really want that song  :(

you know the song that play in the beginning of Adventure?the one who play on the jukeboxe just before general peppers' hologram arrive and slippy turn it off?Well i'm searching it for a year....can someone help me with a link,a place....a name...anything would be fine!I really want that song  :(

I don't know if there is a name for it, I just call it Starfox Rock. Airwinglanding call it "Great Fox Rock" You can download it from here.

http://www.arwinglanding.net/music/index.php?page=sfamusic

It is also a part of the adventures soundtrack collection Mr. Krystal has put together, as a part of the "credits" file.

http://starfox-online.net/media/audio/music/sfad/ <-- SFAd music. AS mentioned earlier, it is part of the credits music.

It's a remix of SF64 Meteo BGM.

It's a remix of SF64 Meteo BGM.

Wow, now that you mention it, it does sound like the Meteo BGM! I've never noticed that before.

It doesn't just sound like Meteo, it IS Meteo. Same melody, same basic chord structure. Just a different style.

It doesn't just sound like Meteo, it IS Meteo. Same melody, same basic chord structure. Just a different style.

Orion powers I think is the band name ()Nice song I got the krazoa palace one too.

Guest krystal08

yep,the bad is orion powers thats what say i-tune at least...

i have all the starwolf vs starfox theme song plus great fox rock!

My understanding was that they were internal Rare musicians, not a band brought in to do it. Plus, Google pulls up no band by the name of "Orion Powers." Several people are credited as "additional musicians" in SFAd's credits.

• 2 months later...

I like the song, it's pretty much like the only rock song that Star Fox has ever had.

Now watch somebody come out of the blue and correct me.

I like the song, it's pretty much like the only rock song that Star Fox has ever had.

Now watch somebody come out of the blue and correct me.

Err I think that IS the only rock song Starfox ever had. So I don't think anybody is gonna correct you on that. (Although technically I guess I just DID correct you....:lol:)

Guest Julius Quasar

That was a good one!

Err I think that IS the only rock song Starfox ever had. So I don't think anybody is gonna correct you on that. (Although technically I guess I just DID correct you....:lol:)

Uh, the original Corneria theme was rock, its just hard to see the rock elements when its a midi.

Uh, the original Corneria theme was rock, its just hard to see the rock elements when its a midi.

If it was I certainly never did hear the rock genre in it. XD

• 2 months later...

The original Corneria midi has electric guitar tones in it. In fact, there's a sort of theme to the music scoring in that game- the in-planet levels and bosses actually have a rock style (granted, mostly synth sounds, but there's a synthesized guitar in the background of nearly all the in-planet themes) while the space levels use orchestrated themes. (Check out the opening of the Titania boss music- rock and roll!)

The original Corneria midi has electric guitar tones in it. In fact, there's a sort of theme to the music scoring in that game- the in-planet levels and bosses actually have a rock style (granted, mostly synth sounds, but there's a synthesized guitar in the background of nearly all the in-planet themes) while the space levels use orchestrated themes. (Check out the opening of the Titania boss music- rock and roll!)

I don't know if I would go with "rock" so much as electronic.

I suppose it is better classified as an electronic/pop rock sound than just straight up rock, but there are definite guitar rock undertones in the planet themes. I won't argue with you too much on this one though DZ, you definitely know music technicalities better than I do!

Guest ReEfiniZ

One thing I hate about the file name is, they call it "Sound 2", instead of Great Fox Rock.

Yeah

Well do anybody knows if the "Great Fox Rock" name is canon or not? I need to go check the SFA credits XD to refresh my brain of mine.

Currently im learning the song by ear =D

Its really fun to play this song with the crunchy powerchords (good thing I have EMG pickups on my strat woot) and the dive bombs to the song is awesome ^_^

Currently im learning the song by ear =D

Its really fun to play this song with the crunchy powerchords (good thing I have EMG pickups on my strat woot) and the dive bombs to the song is awesome ^_^

Ohh, you doing a cover? I wanna hear! 

I've got this song as part of the "credits" from adventures, and I might include it in a video if I ever get around to making another one. It just sounds so... awesome!

Yeah

Well do anybody knows if the "Great Fox Rock" name is canon or not? I need to go check the SFA credits XD to refresh my brain of mine.

I don't think so. I don't recall any of SFAd's songs having a specific name.