What should Krystal wear?

Guest Julius Quasar

Guest Julius Quasar

Some people like her outfit from Adventures, others the one from Assault...believe it or not, I heard some people like her outfit from Command (Lord knows why) and some have their own ideas....

I think she should wear:

A "Red Sonja" type of outfit (armored lingerie and a red cape for warmth) while on Sauria

A leotard/style long sleeved wetsuit (like the one Lara Croft wore in her latest game on the water levels) when she's on water/blue marine missions

A sleeveless military style flight-suit with flight boots, and fingerless black gloves. (Flying and/or tank missions)

How about you?

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• ARWINGCOMMANDER 3987

• Asper Sarnoff

• Yorokobi-Ageru

This:

KrystalArmada.jpg

Shows the fur without being revealing. Lots of places to stash weapons and technology. And looks comfortable to boot.

This:

KrystalArmada.jpg

Shows the fur without being revealing. Lots of places to stash weapons and technology. And looks comfortable to boot.

I agree ,but maybe her assault boots.

Yeah, for a first-person-shooter style mission! :P :P :P

Guest Para Astaroth

Don't think this would be an actual costume buuuut this is what i have: 

Have a long sleeved black leather coat (it's a bit tight, but its loose enough for her to move in) with a few ripps and tears, sleeves go down to the middle of her paws, the bottom portion comes up to her upper ribs.  She has a sky blue tank top under it.

She'll have the same gray short shorts as Kursed and Mr. Krystal depicted in their last posts, but with a small length chain on her left hip attacked to her shorts. 

She'll also have the same boots that Kursed/Mr. Krystal showed, but will be more of the closed toe steel boots.

She will on occasions put on some silver trimmed blue shades on very sunny days.

Thats what I think she would look sometime whenever I plan to do some Krystal/Kursed art.  (I can never post my art because I don't know how to.)

Don't think this would be an actual costume buuuut this is what i have: 

Have a long sleeved black leather coat (it's a bit tight, but its loose enough for her to move in) with a few ripps and tears, sleeves go down to the middle of her paws, the bottom portion comes up to her upper ribs.  She has a sky blue tank top under it.

She'll have the same gray short shorts as Kursed and Mr. Krystal depicted in their last posts, but with a small length chain on her left hip attacked to her shorts. 

She'll also have the same boots that Kursed/Mr. Krystal showed, but will be more of the closed toe steel boots.

She will on occasions put on some silver trimmed blue shades on very sunny days.

Thats what I think she would look sometime whenever I plan to do some Krystal/Kursed art.  (I can never post my art because I don't know how to.)

seems a little to dark.

Guest Para Astaroth

ehh, yeah its because I'm still on my rough draft of Chapter 7 AND drawing the manga relating to it so for some reason I can't figure out what casual clothes she would wear BECAUSE I don't dress like a chick... sooo... very sorry, but no offense if it offended you in anyway

The reason is I'm so use to drawing Kursed and not Krystal

LOL i beat any guy would.  But I have to admit, Julius, that was funny  :lol:

I bet i know some guys who wouldn't

Guest Para Astaroth

I bet i know some guys who wouldn't

maybe some very nerdy people or little kids?  heck, i don't know if i should answer that  :lol:

maybe some very nerdy people or little kids?  heck, i don't know if i should answer that  :lol:

I ment they'd rather see Krystal in less revealing clothes.

Guest Julius Quasar

I wouldn't mind seeing Krystal in an outfit like Cammy's from Street Fighter, or in an outfit like the one Major Motoko Kusenagi (of Section 9) wore in Season 1 of "Ghost in the Shell" (black leotards, white corset, black combat boots, black fingerless gloves, and black motorcycle jacket).

http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/snapshots/13236

I had a dream once where she was wearing something extremely similar to this. For some reason, it's always stuck with me.

Guest Julius Quasar

http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/snapshots/13236

I had a dream once where she was wearing something extremely similar to this. For some reason, it's always stuck with me.

Now that, would be AWESOME!

Guest Para Astaroth

I ment they'd rather see Krystal in less revealing clothes.

I see where you're coming from

yes, indeed.  Make it more in the style and size of Krystal so it would fit

I wouldn't mind seeing Krystal in an outfit like Cammy's from Street Fighter, or in an outfit like the one Major Motoko Kusenagi (of Section 9) wore in Season 1 of "Ghost in the Shell" (black leotards, white corset, black combat boots, black fingerless gloves, and black motorcycle jacket).

The only problem with leotards on anthros is that the tail would make an already smaller patch of fabric even smaller. I doubt it would work in such small of intervals.

Guest Julius Quasar

The only problem with leotards on anthros is that the tail would make an already smaller patch of fabric even smaller. I doubt it would work in such small of intervals.

oh yeah, huh?  :lol:

yes, indeed.  Make it more in the style and size of Krystal so it would fit

Well, yeah. That's the assumption, of course. Male human clothing wouldn't fit a female anthro so well, and she'd need a place for her tail to be a bit freer.

One thing we rarely see with Krystal (fanart or otherwise) is an elegant side, and I admit that I almost never draw her with one either. Still, I think it might be neat to see her look that way. Maybe I'll draw it sometime. *Nods sagely.*

Guest Para Astaroth

What about speedo's, huh? Nah, I'm just kidding.  :lol:

oh yeah, huh?  :lol:

how can she wear that then?