Star Fox Side-Game

Guest Para Astaroth

Guest Para Astaroth

I guess maybe if Star Fox could get as popular as Mario, it could happen...

I mean, look at all the kinds of games he's in.

*puts RedPhoenix32's face back on*

Maybe a fighting game based off of Smash Bros. gameplay?

I was leaning more towards Tekken style fighting, Mortal Kombat destructable environments (Like punching someone through the roof and crashing up to their level as the battleground started to weaken and collapse beneath them), and Soul Calibur weapon system and characters' quotes while being selected.

I was. It was a reaction to the DDR thing.

Didnt DDR die a few years ago?

I think that it should be a roam the ship side game. You know. Like walk up to someone, and ask if they need help and do wha they need you to do?

Too free roam.  Just a simple stage-to-stage fighting game.

• 5 weeks later...

huh a fighting game? what like dragonballz budokai if that's what you mean that would be on my dream game list!

Guest Para Astaroth

huh a fighting game? what like dragonballz budokai if that's what you mean that would be on my dream game list!

Would be nice, but hardly any of the SF characters learn 'flight'.

(OT) Yes, I'm a budokai fan as well.  Budokai 3 being my favorite.

Would be nice, but hardly any of the SF characters learn 'flight'.

(OT) Yes, I'm a budokai fan as well.  Budokai 3 being my favorite.

of course without the flying:)....and the ability to turn super sayain o.0

Guest Para Astaroth

of course without the flying:)....and the ability to turn super sayain o.0

Characters, such as Kursed, Krystal, Leon, Wolf, Fox, etc, can go into a super form that increases their attacks' power and speed.  Ex:  Wolf 'transforming' into a wolf like character, clothes rip slightly, and stays on all fours while he attacks and stands still, alternately Fox does something similar, but uses his fire fox attack in SSB, but keeps the aura around him.  Same thing with Krystal, except hers is a vibrant blue, and Kursed's is a menacing purple.  Falco;  same as Fox.

(OT)'HAMEHAMEHA!!!!  No, I'm just kidding.  I love Hercule's special attack where he gives the opponent a present, and the defense wins, and their character throws it back and Hercule yells whenever he sees it at his face.

Characters, such as Kursed, Krystal, Leon, Wolf, Fox, etc, can go into a super form that increases their attacks' power and speed.  Ex:  Wolf 'transforming' into a wolf like character, clothes rip slightly, and stays on all fours while he attacks and stands still, alternately Fox does something similar, but uses his fire fox attack in SSB, but keeps the aura around him.  Same thing with Krystal, except hers is a vibrant blue, and Kursed's is a menacing purple.  Falco;  same as Fox.

(OT)'HAMEHAMEHA!!!!  No, I'm just kidding.  I love Hercule's special attack where he gives the opponent a present, and the defense wins, and their character throws it back and Hercule yells whenever he sees it at his face.

yeah that would work but how do they all get super powers all of a sudden?

slippy could use moves like Hercules lol.

as for Kamehameha fox could just get a super blaster or something instead.

slippy could use moves like Hercules lol.

as for Kamehameha fox could just get a super blaster or something instead.

Oh gosh are we talking about the DragonBall 1/Z/GT Budokai and Burst Limit and Infinite Worlds games for PS2?

Guest Julius Quasar

I was. It was a reaction to the DDR thing.

Didnt DDR die a few years ago?

I think that it should be a roam the ship side game. You know. Like walk up to someone, and ask if they need help and do wha they need you to do?

sounds cool!  I'd love something like that!  :D

Too free roam. 

I love free roam.  :x

Guest Para Astaroth

sounds cool!  I'd love something like that!  :D

I love free roam.  :x

Ok, how many fighting games have you seen that's free roam?  That would be... VERY FEW.

Oh gosh are we talking about the DragonBall 1/Z/GT Budokai and Burst Limit and Infinite Worlds games for PS2?

Dude... Read the topic.  It's has nothing to do with DBZ/DBGT whatsoever.

Ok, then here's my question:

How did Fox, Falco, AND Wolf all of a sudden get super powers, such as Fire Fox, and Fire Falco? Hmm?  Thought so.

Guest Para Astaroth

Star Fox Adventures was sort of Free Roam  :|

And?  It wasn't a fighting game.  I can name several other games that are free roam, and I own a lot of those games.

And?  It wasn't a fighting game.  I can name several other games that are free roam, and I own a lot of those games.

there was a dragon ball free roaming game but i forgot its name now..

anyway personally id prefer a star fox fighting game not to be free roaming...

Guest Para Astaroth

^  I second this.

A bad example of a free roam fighting game was.... Sonic Battle for the GBA... UGH I mean I love sonic, but that was a horrible game.

^  I second this.

A bad example of a free roam fighting game was.... Sonic Battle for the GBA... UGH I mean I love sonic, but that was a horrible game.

oh crap i had nightmares over that game o.0

and now im having bad thoughts thinking of"star fox battle"

that would be the one game worse than command.

Guest Para Astaroth

oh crap i had nightmares over that game o.0

and now im having bad thoughts thinking of"star fox battle"

that would be the one game worse than command.

I would punch the game until all the software started flying out.  That... would be HORRIBLE!!!  It'd be better if it were a 3-D fighting game, such as on the Wii (Which is where I'm coming from.)

Guest Julius Quasar

there was a dragon ball free roaming game but i forgot its name now..

^  I second this.

OOOOOHHHHH, I see now, you meant a fighting game, my bad!  :facepalm:

I misunderstood, I thought this topic was about creating side missions for ANY Star Fox Game, nt a Star Fox fighting game, sorry...

Guest Para Astaroth

OOOOOHHHHH, I see now, you meant a fighting game, my bad!  :facepalm:

I misunderstood, I thought this topic was about creating side missions for ANY Star Fox Game, nt a Star Fox fighting game, sorry...

*Pats you on the back* It's ok, we all understand how you feel.  *Cough*notreally*Cough*

Guest Para Astaroth

aw c'mon! :( it was an honest mistake!

I'm just joking Julius!  Jeez, hhehehehhh.

OH, BEJEEBUS!!! I meant to draw some of their poses!!! AWWW, SNAPPERZ OF SKISOFRINNIA!!!

I've always wanted to see a Star Fox fighting game, but I have EXTREMELY low doubts that Nintendo will come to their spirits and make one. 

My view of the stances when you hover over a character during the character selection screen would be:

HEROS

:fox:  Standing with his fist rose slightly and looking in the distance

:falco:  Arms folded and looking away.

:wolf:  Hands on his hips and looking up.

:leon:  On one knee with one of his arms over his knee and lookind down.

:panther:  Holding a rose and viewed from the side.

:krystal:  Standing while holding her staff behind her back and facing away from the camera.

:katt:  One arm crossed and the other up to her cheek while standing and looking forward.

:bill:  One of his hands against the side of his head (Like recieving a messae) and looking down.

:dash:  Arms folded and staring at the camera

VILLIANS, but bosses during fights.

General Scales:  Stance would be like his from Adventures when you encounter him.

Andrew Oikinny:  Let it be a stance like a crouching monkey stance... I DUNNO! LOL

Sharpclaw:  Main enemies you face;  stance from Adventures.

Lightfoot:  Take reference from Tekken's Roger and Roger Jr.

FINAL BOSS, Possibly a reincarnated full body Andross... BEFORE he became the giant monkey head and hands... and MAKE him infected with like the Aparoids:  Stance would be like Jinpachi's from Tekken.

MUSIC

Character selection screen:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnhqS6AMMH0

Main Menu:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3VefrJcdsE

(Still have yet to figure out the other options...)

STAGES

Corneria from Star Fox Assault on top of the building in the center of the stage:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAro-UleNvU&feature=related

Sauria (Or Dinosaur Planet to some):  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfxA1ThimNQ&feature=related

On top of the Great Fox on Corneria;  Hovering above it and moving slowly:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnR7QUs2UUQ&feature=related

On Scale's Galleon:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28_hARiGlKQ&feature=related

(Continued)

I think the closest thing Nintendo will ever come to making a Star Fox fighting game has already been made. Brawl. But you're Idea is awesome too!