Outside The Bar

Sideways

• Owner/Technical Admin

Use this thread for your sparring/fighting/training needs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• Ris Grestar

• Sylum

• Velocity

Guest Julius Quasar

Edge, Todd, Silas, and Conrad were shooting dice in the alley outside the Cornerian Bar.

"C'mon...eleven!" shouted Todd.

The dice landed on 11

"Hah! Yeah!" Todd  cheered.  The others groaned, and handed Todd the money.

Silas was up next.  He rolled a boxcar, and got the money next.

A police cruiser rolled by, but the guys weren't busted, 'cause the cops didn't see what they were doing.  So, the guys put their money and the dice away, and moved on...

(I'd like to wait for cat before this goes any further.)

The Timber Wolf (Or MadCat ) turned to the Arwing then fired it's Long range missles at it ,however....(TO be continued)

Guest RedPhoenix32

"Alright. THATS IT!" said Tibeirus. (chase transferred to Outside the Bar)

This is a high speed chase between Tiberius and Vlanex.

Tiberius started firing a few rounds from his pistol. "Kari, break off pursuit NOW! That force is too excessive!"

This is a high speed chase between Tiberius and Vlanex.

Tiberius started firing a few rounds from his pistol. "Kari, break off pursuit NOW! That force is too excessive!"

"I'm not my daughter."Krystal shouted over the comm as the missles went right threw tiberius they were holograms.

"And holograms are going to scare the hell out of them, and make them crash, mom." said Tiberius. "I've got good enough aim."

"To what kill them?"KRystal asked "Let it Go."Krystal replied turning the torso around.

Valenx switched off his radio interceptor. "So thats who's after us..." He truned the transmitter on and switched to all frequencies while still speeding away. "Ti! Krystal! Is that you guys!? Why the hell are you after us!?!" He yelled over the roar of his bike.

(Alright now can we wait for cat? She is kinda in this too)

"Krystal is not after you." another Voice said as a Shadow Cat Looked over the edge of a building it was ontop of.

"Tiberius the street has been marked off Settle down."Krystal said over the comm.

( I love the addition of mechs in this. It's awesome XD)

"I Was waiting for you to say that." He said with an mischevious laugh. He switched his transmitter back on. "Well Ti. I have to say. You certainly know how to keep up with me. No one has ever been able to do that, but i just have one thing to say..." He flipped a cover on the handle bar to a switch. He changed the frequency to dash. "You follow me." Valenx pressed it. "BYE TI!!!" His Nitrous kicked in and he disappeared down the road and back onto the freeway.

(It's all good cat XD)

"Alright. At least someone wont die of a reckless pilot." he said. He aimed a gun at the engine of the craft.

"Tiberius  Don't shoot or you'll be shot."MIyu the pilot of the Shadow Cat Warned

Guest RedPhoenix32

Tiberius slammed the breaks, and aimed to the left, firing two rounds at each of the craft's engines. He then turned into the alley. Fox was right behind the Shadow Cat. "You hurt him, and you will die." said Fox.

Tiberius engaged his warp matrix, and increased speed tenfold.

Tiberius slammed the breaks, and aimed to the left, firing two rounds at each of the craft's engines. He then turned into the alley. Fox was right behind the Shadow Cat. "You hurt him, and you will die." said Fox.

Tiberius engaged his warp matrix, and increased speed tenfold.

"Fox for goodness sake you think your arwing can even penatrate the armor?"Tigress asked  she was in orbit.

"HUrt  you gotta be kidding me Fox."Miyu said firing a slug from the guass rifle  beside where tiberius  was the round had a EMP Pulse to it.

(I'm kinda getting the feeling this is turning into one big god mod fest XD I just want them to get away)

Guest RedPhoenix32

Tiberius was already over two miles ahead. Fox leaped from his speederbike latching onto the shadow cat's back, slicing it open with his laser cutter, and had Miyu at gunpoint. "Im going to have at least half of Star Fox arrested if this keeps up.

Tiberius got ahead of Vlanex, readying an EMP sticky. He dropped it, and hit the bike, the EMP immediatly crapping out the engine.

(that aint gonna happen on my watch, when it comes to police, YOU LOSE.)

Jeremy got the message, and went after Dash.

"ALRIGHT. SCREW THIS!!!!" Dash took out his blaster magnum and set it to full charge. He aimed under an empty car near the gas tank. "Hasta Luego." He fired. The tank ignited and threw the car into the air. It collided with the speeder in a ball of flame.

(-_-; probably half the stuff any of us have done in this could be considered god modding which.....last time i checked is bad. And red for the record, I've gotten away from cops a few times. They don't always win.)

"Put this on now." He said Taking his helmet off and handing it to Sophia. Somehow he managed to hold it against the wind. Now Helmet-less he gripped the brakes. easing to a managable speed since his engine died.

(lol it's a speeder runner XD)

Tiberius was already over two miles ahead. Fox leaped from his speederbike latching onto the shadow cat's back, slicing it open with his laser cutter, and had Miyu at gunpoint. "Im going to have at least half of Star Fox arrested if this keeps up.

Tiberius got ahead of Vlanex, readying an EMP sticky. He dropped it, and hit the bike, the EMP immediatly crapping out the engine.

(that aint gonna happen on my watch, when it comes to police, YOU LOSE.)

Jeremy got the message, and went after Dash.

"FOX PUT THE GUN DOWN!"KRystal growled

Miyu Growled and said "Go ahead shoot me."

Guest RedPhoenix32

"ALRIGHT. SCREW THIS!!!!" Dash took out his blaster magnum and set it to full charge. He aimed under an empty car near the gas tank. "Hasta Luego." He fired. The tank ignited and threw the car into the air. It collided with the Arwing in a ball of flame.

Jeremy's PHOENIX fighter (different make) peirced the car unsctrached, and kept going.

"Miyu, Im not gonna kill you. But if you are just going to sit here with guns trained on my son who is trying to serve some good, then I have every right to kill you. Just be lucky we were friends." He said. He stabbed the cutter into a panel, disabling the weapons, and got back on his bike.

Tiberius slowed to a halt, gun trained on Vlanex.

[i'm for them getting away.]

"I'll be fine. I don't want you getting hurt if we go down." Valenx said still slowing glaring at Tiberius.