All time Favorite Video Game Villain

Star Fox Runner

my favourites are: ganondorf, ridley, dark samus, andross, general scales, joker, garp (from one piece),

minor B (pkmn colosseum), andrew and ganom.

EDIT: bowser is in my list too.

• 2 weeks later...

Besides the obvious, Its tied between Wendy Koopa (I know, I'm weird like that) and the Red Arremers from the G'NG games (Those annoying red guys who fly around and spit fire at you).

Oh Weskerrrrrrrrr....*fangirl mode*

Bowser: How the frick can you not love Bowser? Sure his evil plans are quite repetitive but he's the OG of VG vileness. I love him and his horde of children.

Agreed! Bowser is truly the O.G. video game villain!  :lol:

It could be Doviculus from Brutal Legend, but the Joker from Arkham Asulym was pretty awesome, and so was Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal... but I'll go with Sweet Tooth. :)

Guest Para Astaroth

It could be Doviculus from Brutal Legend, but the Joker from Arkham Asulym was pretty awesome, and so was Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal... but I'll go with Sweet Tooth. :)

After I played Twisted Metal Black, Sweet Tooth was the main guy that was...  A little TOO psychotic.  That game had some of the best darker themes that I've ever seen. O_o

Guest Para Astaroth

Mr. Grim

WARNING:  Extremely dark content, blood, and disturbing.

Tower Tooth

NOTE:  If you hate stores with clown heads on top that laugh like a psychopath and their heads erupt in flames, don't watch.

^ I kind of got some shivers whenever Tower Tooth screamed and the inferno erupted on his head.  Also...  That laugh...  As he kept getting taller and taller...  jeez...

Mr. Grim

WARNING:  Extremely dark content, blood, and disturbing.

Tower Tooth

NOTE:  If you hate stores with clown heads on top that laugh like a psychopath and their heads erupt in flames, don't watch.

^ I kind of got some shivers whenever Tower Tooth screamed and the inferno erupted on his head.  Also...  That laugh...  As he kept getting taller and taller...  jeez...

Ahh... who could forget Mr. Grim. Then again, all the characters from Twisted Metal (especially from Twisted Metal Black) are memorable.

Guest Para Astaroth

Ahh... who could forget Mr. Grim. Then again, all the characters from Twisted Metal (especially from Twisted Metal Black) are memorable.

Yessss.  I almost cried when I listened to Sweet Tooth (Or Needles Kaine) when he did his dialogue about his story.  It's what I DIDN'T hope to see... T_T;;

I just wish Minion was in Head-On.  They replaced him with some hillbilly in a sooped-up camper...  that had hillbilly buddies with 12 gauges shooting at you from the side mirrors... :oops: