Anything Sonic Topic

Sector-T

Here, you can talk about anything Sonic, and I mean ANYTHING, but 1 rule, in this topic, do NOT, may I repeat? DO NOT dis Sonic here (Unless you have a good reason), start a different topic for that BS, this topic is for people who like Sonic.

So, did anybody like Sonic Unleashed?

Guest Para Astaroth

I kind of did.  It did a good job with the cartoony graphic feel and the sense of speed was a lot better.  Although the Werehog stages could have been done better, the Sonic stages were fun to play;  especially when you go behind Sonic and zoom through the whole stage drifting, soaring, and bashing through Eggpawns (What seemed like them). 

All and all, the game is rated a 6 out of 10 for me.  I REALLY hope the revamp the Shadow the Hedgehog game; although people disliked it, it was a fun game having Shadow use MP5's, M249 SAW's, and Carbines, along with the Black Arms' alien weapons:  I love the mercenaries ricochette gun.

Sonic Unleashed would have been better if Silver and Shadow, etc. Were in it, right?

And yeah, the Shadow game was better than it was rated. But it was even better when you got the old action replay out and got unlimited Chaos Powers!

Guest Para Astaroth

...I wanted to punch Chip sssssooooooooooooooooooooo badly... He.  Got.  AGGREVATING!!!!  Nah, they could have done it without Silver, but Shadow SHOULD have been in it.

In Shadow the Hedgehog, the only person that I DIDN'T want to rip their heads off was E-123 Omega.  Although monotoned, I couldn't get enough of, "EXTERMINATE!!!  EXTERMINATE!!!  EXTERMINATE!!!"  I laughed so much because my buddy from school got aggrevated by it when I controlled him and kept attacking.

I've lost interest in sonic after sonic adventures 2 sadly.

I liked Shadow the Hedgehog and Unleashed also. Unleashed could have done without the Werehog stages though, or they should at least implemented them differently.

Which Unleashed do you guys think was better, 360 PS3, or Wii PS2? I heard a lot of people said that the Wii PS2 version was a lot better.

One character who I think needs to get more attention would have to be Blaze the Cat. Outside of Shadow, I believe she is the only one who can truly compete with Sonic.

I liked Shadow the Hedgehog and Unleashed also. Unleashed could have done without the Werehog stages though, or they should at least implemented them differently.

Which Unleashed do you guys think was better, 360 PS3, or Wii PS2? I heard a lot of people said that the Wii PS2 version was a lot better.

One character who I think needs to get more attention would have to be Blaze the Cat. Outside of Shadow, I believe she is the only one who can truly compete with Sonic.

true either that or they need to bring back Sally.

I never really played any sonic games (except at a friends house a couple times) ..... I should try one sometime.

well, unleashed was the better  game of sonic when compared with the new ones, but no one beats the old school sonic!

Really, it was the 360 and PS3 versions that truly kicked some tail, but it's only because the graphics and Final Level, the Wii version was the worst version of Sonic Unleashed I've personally ever played, the last level wasn't even fun, you had to try it over and over about 300 times before you could finish it. The 360/PS3 you could move and go at extreme speeds, and then *Trumpet blows* Super Sonic time, but that's what I think.

Really, it was the 360 and PS3 versions that truly kicked some tail, but it's only because the graphics and Final Level, the Wii version was the worst version of Sonic Unleashed I've personally ever played, the last level wasn't even fun, you had to try it over and over about 300 times before you could finish it. The 360/PS3 you could move and go at extreme speeds, and then *Trumpet blows* Super Sonic time, but that's what I think.

I must admit that the visuals and the boss battles in the 360/PS3 version blew the Wii version away. But when I tried to play the 360 version one time, I found the controls to be clunky and unresponsive. And if a game is hard to control, then the gameplay suffers. And it doesn't matter how pretty a game looks, if it doesn't play well, then its not as good of a game.

The Wii version's graphics may not be as good, but I found the gameplay to awesome, and the levels were real pretty to look at nonetheless. So my preference would have to be the Wii version.

(Its still bull that they didn't add Empire City to the Wii version. THAT WAS THE ONE LEVEL I REALLY WANTED TO PLAY. GRAAAAAAAAAAAGHHH!)

Oh really? I never noticed, but I liked it on how you can go on a boss battle and get a full meter then go crazy on them, lol.

Blue Streak...Speeds by

Sonic the Hedgehog....

Too fast, for the nekkid eye...

Sonic the Hedgehog...

I lost interest when Sonic 06 came about but slowly regained my faith in the handheld series (Sonic Advance/Rush series).

Jaleel White>>>Ryan Drummond>>>>>>>>>>>Jason Griffin/Griffith (whatever.) I don't give a good gaddamn what anyone else says. :P

And last but not least....

HE'S THE FASTEST THING ALIIIIIIIVE!

HE'S THE FASTEST THING ALIVE!

[/endstupidity]