Ramuza

Changed my sig and avatar to accomidate my celtic heritage and to support Irelands freedom against the English. It also includes one of the highland clans I decend from which is a Gaelo-Norse-Pictish clan from the most northern tip of scotland.

• 2 weeks later...

Meh, I changed it from nothing to a Fay GIF. Nothin special. And I'm gonna change my signature too.....

EDIT: Changed the Sig from this:untitled3.jpg to what you see right now.

I am making some Starfox Dancing bananas, they aren't ready yet but there soon to be finished. (Mabey by Thursday)

I may have to pull the release date down to next week, my flash program is acting up. Unless someone doesn't mind animating them for me.

Changed avatar to my side's early symbol in CNC Tiberian sun before they break away from The Brotherhood of Nod. My side is one of the many sects of the ununified Brotherhooh of Nod and one of the few to survive thoughout the entire war.

I'm adding my new personal motto to my sig:

"Yes, I do deliver."

You'll probably get it if you know me. :lol:

I've changed my avatar to my Character.

No his name isn't miracle, that's the name of the series he is in.

His name is Lilacs.

On the starfox Dancing banana thing.

My flash player is dead, there is one nice long scratch on the CD and my computer refuses to read it. But don't worry I've been saving up for a new one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been touched by the spirit hand of Kane and am ready to serve for the technology of peace. PEACE THOUGH POWER

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Owner/Technical Admin

Changed mine from the Autobot logo on a black background to a picture of Blaster, the G1 Autobot.

Kind of late update but I changed my avatar, and my signature is still the same old. 8)

Changed my Sig. too"

Don't be fooled by what may seem like malice, I mean no disrespect

0237.gif

"Build a man a Fire and he'll be warm for an evening, light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life"

"

Finished more of Lilacs's sprites and animations such as Lilacs reload, run, stand, throw, Knife, and Run and shoot, still have alot more like run and use knife, jump, jump and shoot, jump and user knife, ect.

On my Avatar I used a mix of Lilacs Shoot and Lilacs reload, If you are woundering, Yes he is shooting slower. The origanl one was set at 15 frames per sec the new one is set at 10 (to keep up with the reload frames). I am thinking about posting all of my animations soon.......You will all fear my Danacing banana Army Moohahahahahaha!