Dreaming of Star Fox Wii...literally

rainfyre66

I had a dream today that the new Star Fox for Wii had been released, or I think I ended up with like the demo release in the dream, but I remember getting it and it was really cool playing it with the wii-mote. It was called Star Fox- The Adventure Begins or something awful like that, and the game case described it as a space shooter with airborne and on-foot missions, with selectable characters and branching storylines. Then in the dream I also was eager to get on SFO and post something telling all of you guys about the new game :) (true!)

One of these days one of us will get leaked real news of a new real Star Fox and be able to post it to everyone...I hope!

Man, this isn't the first time someone has had a dream about a new Star Fox. Nintendo, throw us a bone for once, PLEASE!  :(

I've had dreams about a new Star Fox as well, they really need to stop working on hardware over there at Nintendo and start making more software, I mean come on, 3 Nintendo DS's already along with all the Wii accessories. If they were to put some serious work into it, Star Fox could probably become the 2nd best video game franchise for Nintendo, I'd say first but I don't think you could branch Star Fox into as many gaming genres as you can with Mario, because I don't think Dr. Star Fox would be quite as successful as Dr. Mario, and a Star Fox RPG would be cool, but very hard to pull off right.

Lol Star fox rpg, that would be rather hard to do..but then again you never know with nintendo :lol:.Oh and this may be a little off topic but im new so HI..and stuff.

I did hear a rumor online from a Nintendo magazine in Turkey that stated that a Star Fox for Wii was in the works. Although I did later find out that it was a hoax from the magazine, I also learned from another online that as of September 2009, Nintendo was indeed working on a Star Fox Wii. Since this was from an inside source & noone was supposed to know anything about it publicly, they did'nt name the insider. Hopefully, this should mean that our dreams of a Star Fox Wii will become a reality by the 2010's.

Dont get ur hopes up...cuse they may get smashed by a hammer like mine were..no every star fox fans hopes were smashed..and i really didnt like command so i havent played a good star fox since gamecube lol

Dont get ur hopes up...cuse they may get smashed by a hammer like mine were..no every star fox fans hopes were smashed..and i really didnt like command so i havent played a good star fox since gamecube lol

Fans waited a good 5 years after Star Fox 64 before a new Star Fox game came out. As of now, it's been a little over 3 years since Command was released. Also, considering that fact and the fact that the decade is nearly over without any official confirmation that SFWii is in development or will even come out this year, I have reason to deduce that a new Star Fox game will come out in the 2010's , with my guesses being 2011-2012 at the earliest and 2014 at the latest.

P.S.

I agree that there has been no good Star Fox game since Assault. I did'nt even play Command but I knew I was gonna hate it cuz I read the plot ahead of time, lol.

Fans waited a good 5 years after Star Fox 64 before a new Star Fox game came out. As of now, it's been a little over 3 years since Command was released. Also, considering that fact and the fact that the decade is nearly over without any official confirmation that SFWii is in development or will even come out this year, I have reason to deduce that a new Star Fox game will come out in the 2010's , with my guesses being 2011-2012 at the earliest and 2014 at the latest.

P.S.

I agree that there has been no good Star Fox game since Assault. I did'nt even play Command but I knew I was gonna hate it cuz I read the plot ahead of time, lol.

Yes im aware of tht but u nvr know with star fox [assault was delated a year over lan].I wish i read things about command..they cld of done better with it

• 3 weeks later...

I had a dream today that the new Star Fox for Wii had been released, or I think I ended up with like the demo release in the dream, but I remember getting it and it was really cool playing it with the wii-mote. It was called Star Fox- The Adventure Begins or something awful like that, and the game case described it as a space shooter with airborne and on-foot missions, with selectable characters and branching storylines. Then in the dream I also was eager to get on SFO and post something telling all of you guys about the new game :) (true!)

One of these days one of us will get leaked real news of a new real Star Fox and be able to post it to everyone...I hope!

Ya, I've been having dreams too, everything except branching story lines, if you mean like they did in Command :|

I can't wait for great news on SF Wii :D

Post a pic or it didn't happen. If no positive proof is posted soon, I will lock this thread.

If you are concerned about privacy, then black-out your personal info.

I don't mean to be harsh, and it is not my intention to imply that you are lying, but I do not want rumors starting at SFO. Nintendo is not known for letting stuff slip like this. Plus, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't tell their lower-level employees (IE: the CSRs that answer mail) stuff that they haven't officially made public.

Please do not post something like that without proof in the future.

Thanks DZ  :D! This'll milk out the truth from FalcoAcepilot sometime soon. To FalcoAcepilot, if you're really that concerned about privacy, just scan the pic, upload the pic into MS Paint, put black rectangles over the personal info using Paint and upload the censored image to SFO!

Guest Julius Quasar

I had a dream that I was out in the ocean surfing on the top of the Great Fox.  One word:  TUBULAR!!!

haha, that's funny....I dreamed about wing riding once

I'm not going to lock this topic, since it went off-topic, I'll delete all the posts related to the problem, remeber this is NOT a discussion about starfox wii. If the problem rises again, I'll lock the topic and take real action.

As a matter of fact, this topic is becoming "starfox wii" related, so I'll lock it, use the main topic in the general starfox section to discuss about starfox wii