Outlaw Star have you heard of this?

Kursed

Guest ReEfiniZ

Oh yeah! I remember this show back when it use to show in Toonami  :D

I dont remember the characters name, but I do remember the dude with the red hair and another kid with blonde/yellow hair XD

Pretty sure I remember this Anime as well, did the guy's gun have a strange ammo that created like a massive laser or something, and did some of the villains chant, "Paguwa sumpa, paguwa sumpa?"

Yeah, I vaguely remember it, wasn't that bad from what I remember.

Oh god. Outlaw star was god tier. I loved it.

Yeah, it was a spell gun and the ammo was ancient spells.

There was also a cat woman who could live in lava.

caster gun and the cat woman was a ctar ctarl officer who  acting more like a kid.

caster gun and the cat woman was a ctar ctarl officer who  acting more like a kid.

That's nothing. Wait until you see the school girl commander in full metal panic. Even the other characters can't believe it.

For acting like a kid at inappropriate times there is also Mihoshi from the Tenchi animes, my personal favorite of em is Universe.

Tenchi Muyo was on the original Toonami, edited for public viewing, but Cartoon Network sold the DVDs on their site, I bought em, and they were not the edited version, only thing that was really different was with the subtitles turned to on, it said what they were originally saying in Japanese, which was funnier and dirtier most the time because the Japanese tend to be more liberal about sexual jokes, unlike us westerners which are like OMG DIRY JOKE, BREAK OUT THE CENSOR BAT 5000, and the episode where they went to the hot springs had most of the girls naked instead of bikinis like on Toonami, but even that wasn't that bad because only above the waist was detailed, and I laughed harder at the DVD version because the jokes and situations got much more awkward for poor Tenchi. Anyway, the rundown of Muyo and Universe are basically the same, one guy in a house with 5 or 6 (depending on which show) alien women with super powers and/or powerful weaponry, most want to marry him and compete for his affections, hilarity often ensues. Basically it had a decent story usually, and some pretty good action, not quite as much action as DBZ, but at the same time it didn't have 5 episode staredowns.

I just ended watching the 26 episodes of the anime, good stuff, I pretty much enjoyed everything but the crappy final episode.

yeah season 2 never made it sadly.

• 2 weeks later...

Just started re-watching this. Oh man i forgot how good it was.