Pets

Vy'drach

Kinda curious as to what kind of pets fans of a game series like Star Fox would have, so here's mine to start this show, oh, and pictures of your actual pets, or at least the same breed, no dragons and such please, I know we all wish, but c'mon now.

Here's some of my dog Jaydee, a Pembroke Welsh corgi, the same breed as my avatar pic, just wish he was still that small.

[modbreak=DZ]

Ads removed.

jd002.jpg

jd003.jpg

and here he is being the lush that he is, drinking what was left of my margarita

jd005.jpg

[/modbreak]

My New Caledonia crested eyelash gecko, named Boomstick, after Ash's weapon of choice in Army of Darkness, ruler for scale in first pic

picture008uu.jpg

picture010m.jpg

picture011dw.jpg

And my parent's parakeets, Cosmo (darker one) and Katey

picture001bb.jpg

Guest Julius Quasar

Kinda curious as to what kind of pets fans of a game series like Star Fox would have, so here's mine to start this show, oh, and pictures of your actual pets, or at least the same breed, no dragons and such please, I know we all wish, but c'mon now.

Here's some of my dog Jaydee, a Pembroke Welsh corgi, the same breed as my avatar pic, just wish he was still that small.

[modbreak=DZ]

Ads removed.

jd002.jpg

jd003.jpg

and here he is being the lush that he is, drinking what was left of my margarita

jd005.jpg

[/modbreak]

I LOVE Pembroke Welsh Corgis! My ex has one!  That's cool you dressed him up like Star Fox!

My New Caledonia crested eyelash gecko, named Boomstick, after Ash's weapon of choice in Army of Darkness, ruler for scale in first pic

picture008uu.jpg

picture010m.jpg

picture011dw.jpg

And my parent's parakeets, Cosmo (darker one) and Katey

picture001bb.jpg

all your pets are col, dude!

Oh yeah, I love em, they're all really chill animals, except the keets which we can not get out of the cage or onto our finger.

Please don't bring ads with images. If the Copy/Paste box includes them, please remove the ads before clicking submit.

Sorry, don't know how to get those out of the pics, imageshack did it when I mass uploaded em, was looking for the code in the link to get rid of that

If you look at what you are copying, you will see that there are two image codes. Remove the one that is not your image.

Ah, thank you, I'm not very computer savvy, much to my chagrin, wish I was.

He's not mine lol, wish I had the Fox McCloud costume for him, found that pic online and had to use it because of Jaydee

eqpkwx.jpg

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.

Seriously though, this is my cat, Bell. When he was like, 2 or 3 months old. He's... I think finally 6 months old last month. He's precious.

Now thats a lolcat worthy picture if there ever was one, very cute cat there Sissi

Guest Julius Quasar

eqpkwx.jpg

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.

Seriously though, this is my cat, Bell. When he was like, 2 or 3 months old. He's... I think finally 6 months old last month. He's precious.

AWWWW, what a cute kitty!

I wuv-da-kitty-witty-woo-woos! =D

Guest Julius Quasar

Oh sure, it's all love and cuteness until he starts to bite your toes at 5am.

my cats are like that...but I still wuv 'em!

on a serious note, regarding your cat, can't you shut him out of your bedroom? or will he howl and dig under the door if you do that?

My dad's cat, Akasha, chews up magazines for some reason.

and I always wondered why cats stare at people in the shower?  Akasha does that, it's kinda creepy sometimes...

Wow lol, Squeak's expression coupled with him being on that pink...whatever he's on made him look like Panther to me lol.

I have two dogs- a pretty but dumb golden retriever and an adorably chubby beagle. The problem is, I can't ever pet them or anything because I have developed a skin allergy to animals over the past couple of years so my hands get severely irritated when I come into contact with their fur, so, yay me. Things like that happen to only me  O_o

We also have a desert tortoise, who is pretty badass.

my cats are like that...but I still wuv 'em!

on a serious note, regarding your cat, can't you shut him out of your bedroom? or will he howl and dig under the door if you do that?

My dad's cat, Akasha, chews up magazines for some reason.

and I always wondered why cats stare at people in the shower?  Akasha does that, it's kinda creepy sometimes...

Bell does become very obnoxious if he wants in a room that you've shut him out of.

He also stares at me while I'm in the shower. <: He stopped after like, the third time he fell in.

Guest Julius Quasar

Bell does become very obnoxious if he wants in a room that you've shut him out of.

He also stares at me while I'm in the shower. <: He stopped after like, the third time he fell in.

awwwww.....that's kitties for you