Hi there.

Jezzaman95

I joined because I am a fan of the StarFox series, and I like the futuristic type games, it helps me escape the constant strain of reality. My favourite Nintendo franchise is F-Zero, then StarFox. The first StarFox game I played was Starfox Adventures, but when I got a Wii I later downloaded Lylatwars (StarFox 64), and I must say StarFox is an awesome franchise. Oh yeah and hi. :lol:

Welcome aboard, and indeed, Star Fox does make a good escape tool when life gets ya down or gets on your nerves.

Welcome to SF-O. Over here we have the fridge and break room and back there we have Kursed's Mechs. Don't touch them. She'll destroy your soul. ^_^

Hi there and welcome to SF-O.

Don't make a mess in the car-park, if you run your finger over my Chevy, I run my Chevy over your fingers. :wink:

Welcome to SF-O dude.  :)

Oh, and I guess I'm supposed to play threaten you in some way....hmmmm...

*Pulls out giant plasma cannon*

Don't touch....the last slice of pizza,or I will hurt you. Got IT?

XD

Hey, there! Welcome to SF-O!

... Don't touch the JX-49 Hvy. Interceptor fighter, it's MINE! Oh, and be warned, my Class-A AI is in the system, so he WILL know if you mess with my JX-49.

j/k!

I joined because I am a fan of the StarFox series, and I like the futuristic type games, it helps me escape the constant strain of reality. My favourite Nintendo franchise is F-Zero, then StarFox. The first StarFox game I played was Starfox Adventures, but when I got a Wii I later downloaded Lylatwars (StarFox 64), and I must say StarFox is an awesome franchise. Oh yeah and hi. :lol:

Welcome Jezzaman! Hope you enjoy your visits here, it's a pretty nice little community and definitely a great place to come chill out at.

• 2 weeks later...