One of those annoying things.

ThePointingMan

I was playing survival mode on assault, cause i realized i never did beat that mode.

So i made it all the way to the last boss, getting gold medals on every mission, when the queen headbutts me on my last life.

Not only does this mean i failed, it means i have to do the whole thing over again.

I blame it on slippy. Don't get me wrong, i like that guy, but he died so i killed myself to bring him back so i could get all the friendship medals too.

I had no idea that there where no extra lives you could find either.

Sooooo, whats some stuff like this that's happened to others.

Guest Julius Quasar

I hate falling off the complicated jumps in Star Fox Adventures...

I also hate all the predator creatures who keep attacking me on SF-Adv. (those stupid Bloops, those burrowing creatures who either spit at me or the big burrowing creatures who bite/scratch, the snapping turtles, the floating jelly-fish, etc.)

I also hate that damn electric shock pad puzzle in the Ocean Force Point Temple...

Hi,

Krazoa Test of Fear. Nuf' said.

Don't know whats so difficult about it - I passed it on first try.

I hate N64 Katina in Expert Mode... it is nearly impossible to clear the level whitout crashing into the enemies or into Bills crew (and loosing a wing and the twin laser).

Hi,

I hate N64 Katina in Expert Mode... it is nearly impossible to clear the level whitout crashing into the enemies or into Bills crew (and loosing a wing and the twin laser).

Haw geeze i hated that, especially since you loose wings in one crash on expert.

Test of fear, more like test of... left and right. wasna to bad.

Guest Julius Quasar

Krazoa Test of Fear. Nuf' said.

oh, I HATED that...ugh!

Hi,

seriously!?  O_o

you must be a Star Fox God (Or a Krazoa God)... :P

Ugh, tell me about it, plus Bill's guys keep gettin' in the dang way more in Expert Mode, botching you shots...even though you get points for shooting down the friendlies, it kinda morally defeats the purpose of that level... :|

So, i was cruising in my land master, when i decided to get out, ran myself over, and died... how? why? what?

i found that solar lvl on SF64 hard at first...but wat i really hate is pigma in SFC

I hated Solar!

I hated Solar!

You and me both and you know whats funny during the being ur told not to hover to closr to the lava or you will eventually die but after you beat the boss you can see fox's arwing so close to the lava that he can almost touch it,yet he doesnt die...i just rebeat SF64 like 2 mins ago lol

*At venom near Andross's base*

Fox:im going to do this one alone

Slippy:N,NO! FOX!!!

Fox:Oh wats that slippy you want to go instead?

Slippy:NO I DINT S..

*fox pushs slippy in hole where andross is*

Fox:HAVE FUN SLIPPY,oh look the door closed guess he cnt cm back.

Falco:Now wheres peppy?

*Peppy flys away for his life...of course he does a barrel roll while doing so*

am i weird.................yeah

Guest Julius Quasar

So, i was cruising in my land master, when i decided to get out, ran myself over, and died... how? why? what?

Holy Crap! Really!?  O_o

I gotta be careful when I play SF Assault, then...thanks!

Yeah i had that happen b4..it happens i think when you go to fast and jump out [after all its gotta cm to a stop eventually...fox is more of a speed bump].Can someone explain this to me...i was in multi mode with 4 friends i had falco in an arwing with foox on top.Then he pulls out that bomb that shoots garnades evrywhere and it kills the other two players but they werent remotely near me wat so ever...is that a glitch or something :?

I've had that happen to me before too!

Hi,

seriously!?  O_o

you must be a Star Fox God (Or a Krazoa God)... :P

Well, I'm not that good at all in SF Adventures... there were several quest which I couldn't pass for weeks. Test of fear is more like a mini game from Mario Party, so it was easy (I'm much better in jump'n'run games than adventures^^).